Picnic Date

'Hey, where are you?' you ask, concerned. 'I'll call you in a minute, babe. Make sure you're dressed in jeans or something like that', your boyfriend replies. You wanted to ask him why but he already hung up. 'Weird', you mumble.

Luke told you he was going to Ashton to give him his phone. He forgot it when he came over, Luke told you. He's already gone for 2 hours or so. Yeah, okay, maybe you're a bit protective but you were just worried something happened to him. Luckily, nothing happened.

Although you think it's weird, you still decide to get dressed in jeans and a cute top. For your shoes you just wear some Converse. He asked you to dress casual, so you did. You still think it's pretty weird.

You decide to check your twitter and instagram. When you just wanted to check your Facebook, Luke calls you.

'Yeah?' you say as you pick up. 'Can you come over to the park, please? I'll be there, standing next to the fifth tree you'll see', he says and hangs up. 'Weird', you mumble again.

You quickly put your phone in your backpocket, grab your keys and walk over to the frontdoor. You walk outside and close the door behind you and lock it.

You walk over to the park which isn't that far from your house. After 5 or 10 minutes, you reached the park. You count the trees but already see your boyfriend standing there.

You begin to walk faster. You smile widely when you see him already smiling at you. As soon as you see there's a picnic blanket on the floor, you know what he's been up to. You stand there in awe, looking at the cute little picnic.

'This is so cute', you say as you kiss him. 'Please don't tell me you broke anything', you add which makes him laugh. 'Of course not, just wanted to do something special for my girl', he says which makes you feel amazing. You smile widely.

'Hungry?' he asks you. You nod. You just came to realization you didn't ate yet. 'This looks so good', you say, still a bit in awe. 'Oh, thanks, I didn't really dress up that nice but yeah', Luke says. 'I was actually talking about the food', you say, laughing.

His smile drops and he pouts at you which you think is really cute. 'But, babe, you always look good', you add and wink. His smile appears again and laughs. 'I was just kidding', he says and winks back at you.

'Want to listen to some music?' he asks you after you both ate a little. 'sounds good', you reply and smile. Luke turns on the music and you guys' favourite song starts playing. You both sing a long.

'Do you want to dance with me?' Luke asks you as a slower song comes on. You  nod and take his hand in yours. You start to slow dance.

You lay your head down on his shoulder while dancing. 'I love you so much', you say and smile. 'I can't believe you did all of this', you add. You can hear him laugh. 'Anything for my love', he says which causes you to smile. You look him in the eyes and smile.

You both come closer to eachother and close the little distance between your faces. His soft lips are on yours and it felt magical.

-

HOPED YOU LIKED IT :)

I GOT WIFI I'M HAPPY YAY

don't forget to vote, comment, follow me?

love you lots!