Best friends or more? pt2

Luke P.O.V

Why am I such a dork?!  Now she'll think I don't trust her... I just really want to tell her but...                         

I just don't want to ruin our friendship. She's just so beautiful. I mean, look at her. Her wavy Y/H/C (Your hair color) hair and her gorgeous sparkly Y/E/C (Your eye color) eyes. She's just perfect.                      

"Luke? Lukey? LUCAS!!!" 

I woke up out of my thoughts and saw Y/N doing some weird moves with her hands to get my attention. I burst out laughing. 

"Oh so now you're listening, huh?" she says laughing. 

"What's wrong,Luke? I just can see there's a problem."

 I just don't want to ruin our friendship. Those 7 words I couldn't stop thinking about. 

"Y/N there's just nothing. I'm just really tired you know. But everything for Blink 182. Okay let's see... Where are our seats?" I say, trying to shake it off.

Your P.O.V

"Okay, let's see... Where are our seats?" Luke said while grabbing the tickets.                                               

After fifteen minutes, we finally found our seats and sat down. You were the first ones inside. Only one other man next to you.                                                                                                                                                         

"Let me get us some drinks, okay?" Luke said.                                                                                                             You nodded.  

You felt someone staring at you. You look to your right and see the other man staring at you. 

"Well hello beautiful." 

You rolled your eyes and started looking the other way. 

"What's wrong? You don't just ignore people, sweetheart."                                                                                 "But talking to some stranger is okay? I don't think so." you snapped at the stranger. 

He took your hand and kissed it. 

"Don't touch me you freak!"                                                                                                                                                         "And why shouldn't I kiss the hand of a beautiful young lady?"                                                                                                      

You tried to search for Luke but couldn't find him. You decided to run away. The stranger took your wrist and came closer to you and held your waist really tight. 

"Let me go!" you screamed really loud. You heard someone calling your name. Luke. 

"Let her go you asshole."                                                                                                                                                               "And you think you can handle me?" The stranger said, raising his eyebrow.

Luke came closer to him and punched the stranger in the face. He let me go while Luke said to him "Don't you ever touch my love again!" 

WHAT? 

Did he just called me 'my love'? 

The stranger came closer to Luke and slapped Luke in the face. Luke wanted to punch him back in the face but security came and removed Luke from the stranger. The stranger had to change seats with someone else. This time someone nice. 

"LUKE!" you shout. "Are you okay?"                                                                                                                                   "Don't worry about me babe, I am happy that he didn't do something to you."                                         "Thank you. Really. Thank you."   you came closer to Luke and gave him a hug. 

"I love you, Y/N" Luke said to you, blushing.                                                                                                                      "I really do." 

"I love you too, Lukey." 

He came closer to you and kissed your cheek. 

"I actually love you more than friends. And, I wonder if you... if you maybe think the same?"                   "YES! Yes! I didn't know you thought the same way about me... I love you, Luke." 

Luke's smile grew wider and yours probably, too. The concert started and you had the best time of your life. When they started playing 'I miss you' (yours and Luke's fave song)

 Luke looked at you and whispered "I love you" in your ear. You looked at him and kissed him. 

"I love you too."

ISN'T THIS CUTE? Okay wow, I amm having feels for my own imagine.This isn't ok ;) I really really hoped you liked part 2.I can't wait to write some more imagines for you guys. If you got some requests just inbox me and I'll do my best to write them!

Stay beautiful!xoxo         -Jo :)