Luggage Mistake

'Thank God', you mumble as you walk into the hotel. You're really happy for two reasons. 1) you're in America and 2) you're one step closer to sleep.

You get into the elevator and hum the crappy elevator song. Luckily, you were alone. 

The elevator signals you that you're on the second floor where your room is. You smile and walk out of the elevator. 

Walking - almost running - over to your room, you sigh out of happiness when you found it. It's actually the first time you've travelled by yourself so you're quite proud you've found your room.

You get your room key and open the door. As soon as you open the door, a beautiful hotel room appears. You stand there in awe while closing the door behind you.

You wouldn't expect it to be so beautiful. Of course, you saw pictures online but not everything is the same as online, right? Well, this hotel is.

You get your luggage and open it. But, as soon as you open it, you notice it is definitely not yours. You do wear band shirts and flannels but not these. Especially not guy shirts.

You raise your eyebrow, realizing you accidentally took the wrong suitcase with you. You decide to search for a name or something and when you almost gave up searching, something caught your eye.

A little piece of paper with the name 'Luke Hemmings' messily written on it with a phone number underneath. You walk over to your purse and grab your phone, dialing the number.

'I better hope this Luke Hemmings is a hot guy', you mumble to yourself as you push the call button.

'Hello?' Luke says as he picks up. 'Uh, hey, you don't me but my name's y/n. And, I think I got your suitcase', you say. You hear a sigh of relief on the other side. 'Thank God!' He happily says which causes you to laugh a little.

'Yeah, well, I think I got your suitcase then', he says. 'Correct', you reply and smile. 

'So, where's your hotel? So we can switch suitcases, you know', Luke asks. You walk over to the little paper on the desk. 'Random Hotel Name', you reply and walk back to your bed. 'Great, I'll see you there around 30 minutes', He says and says a quick goodbye before he ends the conversation.

Well, you actually can't wait to meet this Luke Hemmings.

-

PART ONE! PART TWO IS COMING SOOOOOON!

hey guys! sorry for the lack of updates but school is so annoying :( I'm trying to update faster! 

LOVE YOU LOTS X