You Confess.

Should I tell them? Would they care? , those where the thoughts that were going through your mind all the time. I don't want to hurt their feelings. But they do need to know what I've done. You start to cry and think about what you just did. You wanted to kill yourself. Wanted to run away of all the mess in this world. 

I am worthless. I suck. I am ugly , those were the thoughts you thought during you cut yourself. nobody likes me. They don't really love me. They pretend to like me so I might feel better. Your thought were going wild. You cut again. You started to cry. 

-

After crying for - looks like an hour - you suddenly heard your phone buzzing. You walk to your phone and look who needs you. It's Luke. He's calling you. You decline. I'm so not in the mood to talk, you think. 'Bradyn, come over please?' He texts you together with one of those cheesy emoji's. You roll your eyes. Maybe I better go. Before I hurt myself even more. Wait, they can't find out what I've done. 

'Okay' you reply and throw your phone away on your bed. You put on your shoes, and grab your jacket and your phone. You didn't care how you looked. You probably had red eyes - of crying - but you don't worry about that. Your hair probably looked like a mess, but you don't worry about that either. 

-

You knock on the familiar door. Luke's house. You usualy always laugh and make jokes with the other boys and you must say , you always feel so good around those boys. Maybe I should tell them... Or not. I don't know.

'Bradyn!' You look up and see Michael standing in the doorway. You smile at him. Fake smile. 'Michael' you say and give him a hug. You walk into the livingroom and drop your jacket somewhere on a chair. 'Hi Bradyn' Luke says and gives you a hug. 'Hi' you say and hug him back. You the same with Calum and Ashton. 

'So, how are you?' Calum asks you. 'Fine' you whispered quickly. You couldn't help yourself and started crying. 'Oh, uhm, what did I said wrong? I'm so sorry' Calum says. 'Dumbass' Michaal says and looks at Calum. 'It's not your fault' you mumble. 'I am so sorry guys' you say and started to cry even harder. 'Bradyn, what's wrong?' Luke asks you and looks at you with a worried look.

'I- I did, I, I wanted to kill myself.' You say.  'You what?!' Ashton blurts out. 'I am so so sorry. I hated this world, this stupid mess we're living in.' You said in a whisper. 'Bradyn, you know we love you, right? This is not some stupid act ,you know? We do love you. Nomather what. You're the best friend we could ever wish for. Please, Bradyn, never do this ever again.' Luke says and gives you a kiss on your cheek.

You finally look at all the boys after hiding your face in your hands for a while. They all look so worried. They have tears in their eyes. They are worried. Maybe there are people who love me. 'I love you guys' you say and give all of the boys a hug. 'As long as you guys are in my life , I will never do this ever again.' You say. 'We will stay forever in your life, Bradyn. We love you.' Ashton says. 'And I love you too.' You say and smile, which you didn't did in a long time.

-

Hi Bradyn, I hoped you liked this imagine. You're a wonderful girl, remember that! xx Jo