That Fight

'Julianna?' You hear a familiar voice. You slowly get up and your eyes meet Luke's blue eyes. 'I'm sorry,' He says. Wait, sorry for what? you thought to yourself. Then you knew.

-flashback-

'Luke, where were you?' You ask him,raising your voice a little. 'What does it matter anyway' he says, not interested. 'I was worried! Couldn't you just told me you would go out?' you say, anger showing in your voice. 'What are you? My mum? What does it matter anyway? We're fighting almost everyday and know you're saying you were worried where I was?'

'Of course, I am worried, why shouldn't I?!' You yell. 'Just fuck off,Julianna' he says walking away from you. 'Luke,-' 'I SAID FUCK OFF JULIANNA!' he yells. 'But-' you start off but then your cheek starts burning. He slapped you. 'Did you ju-' 'Oh shut up, Julianna' he says while pushing you against the wall. After he did that, he turned around and left. You were standing there, against the wall, bleeding, with your hand on your cheek. You couldn't help but cry. He never did this to you. You were shocked, angry and sad.

-end flashback-

'Why, why did you came back ,anyway?' you ask him, angry but happy he's back. 'Julianna, let me explain.' He says. You simply nod. 'Go on' 'I, I was drunk and, I'm just so sorry. I know I fucked up and messed up and I'm pretty sure I've gone too far but I don't to be a giant asshole and just leave without saying sorry because I know you don't want to see me anymore.And I understand that. I'm a gigantic ass and , I, I love you Julianna' He says. You could tell he's being completely honest and he means it. Of course you're mad but you don't want to lose him because of such a stupid fight. 'Luke, I'm not letting you go. It was a stupid fight and I love you too. I can't see my life without you. I won't leave you. But please, promise me to tell me if you're going out, I was so worried!'

'I know, but right know, I just want to be with my princess.' he says. 'I'm so glad you still love me, I thought I lost you, forever.' he says. Instead of answering, you kiss him on the cheek. 'don't be silly' you say and smile. 'I love you' you say and you can see this sparkle in his eyes. 'You're perfect, do you know that?' he asks you smiling.

-

Helloooo! Hope you liked it! x