Together Forever

HemmosStarbux

One week. Exactly one week ago where you thought you were going to have a panic attack. One week ago when you saw your world crashing down. One week ago....

You saw the love of your life cheating on you.

That awful feeling of anger, jealousy and guilt all mixed up. You're feeling guilt because maybe... maybe he cheated on you because you weren't good enough. You weren't pretty enough. You weren't good enough.

Thoughts like this are racing through your mind for... well, exactly a week.

You didn't leave your bed, not caring to get  out of your house. Well, your friends' house. Calum. Maybe it wasn't really the best decision to go to Calum's house because he's one of Luke's best friends. But he was the first person you came up with. Besides, he's Always really caring and nice for you, though.

Waking up out of your thoughts, you hear someone carefully knocking at the bedroom door. 'Yeah?' you say, almost whispering. 'Can I come in?' Calum says. 'Yeah.'

The door slowly opened revealing Calum, Ashton and Michael. You smile a little. These guys always seem to cheer you up.

'Hi y/n!' Michael yells which causes you to crack a smile. It was a long time since that smile appeared on your face again. 'That's that beautiful smile we missed!' Ashton says which makes your smile grow even wider. 'Look!' Michael says, 'It's even growing wider!' He says while he pokes your cheek.

'So, how's it going?' Ashton asks, seriously this time. Your wide smile disappears as soon as you think about last week. You sighs. 'I don't know, really', you answer, no single emotion in your voice. 'It feels like, like I have no-' 'feelings anymore', someone finishes your sentence, not knowing who.

It wasn't one of the three boys sitting with you. Suddenly the bedroom door opens, revealing Luke. You sit there, in shock, not knowing what the hell you should do. Looking at the boys' reactions, they all knew Luke was here too.

'Yeah, exactly', you say, answering Luke. He just comes closer and takes a seat next to you. You can tell he's been crying. He looks... well, horrible. Just like you, an emotional mess.

'What - what are you doing here?' You ask him, your voice soft, almost no sound coming out of your mouth. 'I come here to apologize to you', he says while looking at the ground, just like you. You both don't find the courage to look eachother in the eyes. You don't want to because you're angry and Luke because he's guilty and doesn't want to see your hurt.

'Look, y/n,' he starts off. He sighs and then continues. 'I know what I did was completely stupid. I know you won't forget me, being the stubborn little girl you are', he says and laughs a little, thinking about your stubborn character. 'But, that doesn't takes away my love for you. You already know I'm stupid, a dick, an asshole. A cheater', he says, the last word silenter than the others.

A tear streams down his cheek. 'But, I love you, y/n. You're the only one for me and I fucked up. You don't love me anymore. Even worse, you hate me. I will never forgive myself. Please be okay, y/n. Find a guy who treats you good, who won't do something stupid. Like I did. Take care, y/n', he says while grabbing your hands, squeezing them softly. Tears are now streaming down your face.

Luke stands up and leaves the room. You're still speechless. You just heard the frontdoor close. You couldn't help yourself but get up as fast as you can and run to the frontdoor, open it and run after Luke.

'Luke!' you yell, tears streaming down your face, your voice sounding horrible. He turns around, surprised you followed him. 'Wait!' You both run to eachother as fast as you can.

You run as fast as you can and when you're finally standing in front of him, you hesitate for a second. You come closer grab his face gently in your hands and close the space between you two. When you both pull away, he looks surprised at you.

'Luke, you did a stupid thing but people make so many mistakes. Normally, being the stubborn person I am', you pause and laugh. 'I wouldn't forgive you, but this past week, I saw a new side of myself. The one without you. Luke, I can't live without you. I love you', you say. You can see a wide smile on his face.

'But, that doesn't takes away you're stupid', you say which makes the both of you laugh.

'I love you so much, y/n.' 'I love you too, Luke.'

-

And they both live happily ever after.

Okay sorry, I just had too :)

GUYS I'M SO EXCITED I BOUGHT TICKETS TO A FESTIVAL AND i'M GOING TO SEE SO MANY OF MY FAVOURITE ARTIST LIVE OH MY

TWENTY ONE PILOTS, CHARLI XCX, BASTILLE, ALL TIME LOW, ALT-J, AND SO MUCH MORE OMFG

I WISH I COULD TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME

THAT WOULD BE A GREAT PARTYYYYY

but yeah

love you lots xxx

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME?