Unexpected Text

'You're such a loser' you say. You are laughing so loud, you already have stomach pain! 

'What? I just really like this song' Luke says and keeps on dancing.

'Your dancing sucks,dude' you say and keep on laughing.

You see him pouting. 'Aww, come here, it's not that bad.' you say, still laughing.

He sits down next to you. 'do you really think my dancing is that terrible?' he says, still pouting. You giggle. 'Nah, it's the worst!' you say and giggle while you quickly grab his phone and run away with it. 

'Hey my phone!' He yells. 'Maria, give me back my phone!' he yells again,smiling. 'Then come get it' you say and run away with it. 'Maria' he keeps on yelling. You can hear his footsteps come a little closer.

You run even harder and hide yourself in the bathroom. You sit on the edge of the bath and just wait until he finds you. 

Suddenly, Luke's phone vibrates. You check his lockscreen and see it's a message from Michael. 'Don't be scared dude, just ask Maria out' it says. 

'Wait... what? Luke likes me? That's new.' You think. Luke has been your best friend for like, ages! But, you already had a crush on him. You couldn't believe he felt the same way. 

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens. 'Maria, I, I can explain, I'm sorry, I know you don't feel the same, and..' 

'Yes.' You just simply say. 'What?' he asks confused. 

'Yes, Luke. Of course I want to go out with you. I like you. A lot.' you say and smile at him. 'Are you... serious?' he asks and you can see his eyes light up. 'I love you Maria' he says and gives you a hug.

Hey, you can still send me some requests, so, don't be scared! I won't bite! I promise. But, just give me food to be sure ;) -Jo x

Oh and, I just updated my story 'TWISTED' ! Please check it out,loves?