School crushes.

School. You just hate it so much. You can never concentrate, you always have songs in your head, all the time. Those catchy pop songs you actually don't really like. And worst of all, you don't know anyone from your class. 

You do know a couple of names. The two popular b*tches of your class : Mary and Kayley. Aka May and Kay. Ugh, they think they're the coolest because their nicknames are almost the same. 

Then we have their boyfriends John and Nick, popular boys of course. 

And then, a really handsome guy who's a bit shy but really good in maths, Luke. You think he's the normal one from your class. Just like your friends, his friends are in  different classes aswell.

"Okay class, pick a partner.." your teacher said. Of course Mary and Kayley were partners. John and Nick too.

 Okay, everyone had a partner except you. And Luke. 

You saw Luke was searching for a partner , but just like you he saw everybody else already had a partner. He saw you don't had a partner and came to your desk. 

"Hi,well, hello my name's Luke. I guess we're partners,right..?" he said being really shy looking to the ground. "Yes, i guess so. In case if you don't know my name, I'm Y/N." you told him. "I actually do know your name,well actually I am kind of happy that you're my partner, I mean,you're the most normal one", he said with a little smile on his face. You smiled back and saw him blush. You thought it was actually kind of cute.

You two started working on your project.

 You noticed Mary and Kayley were really quiet. Suddenly you heard Mary giggling. You looked over at them and saw them whispering and looking at you and Luke. They giggled again. You sighed. 

"What's wrong?" Luke asked you. "Ugh, it's just Mary and Kayley. They always need to gossip about everyone and I'm sick of it." 

"I think exactly the same about them. Just don't pay them any attention, they're just pathetic." he said. You smiled at him.

Suddenly the schoolbell rang. Time for another class. "Okay class, next time I see you, I want you to present your project to me." You and Luke looked at eachother. You two were not even close to have a finished project. 

Suddenly Luke said "Why won't you come after school to my place so we can finish our project?" 

"I would love too", you told him. 

You saw a little smile on his face.

A/N: Ok guyssss, this is part 1! See you again for part 2! Kisses, -Jolien