Flirty Flirt pt 2 / XMAS

Normally, this part should've been up Thursday but because Wattpad was having some issues, it suddenly disappeared... weird! But here it is, hope you're going to like it 😉

-

You opened the door, smiling widely. A smiling Michael appeared. 'Hey hey', you say and smirk. 'Well hello there', he replies. You guys hug. After the hug, Michael is looking at your dress. 'You look awful', he says. 'Well thanks, Mike. I appreciate your lovely comment', you reply.

Yeah, that's kind of your friendship in a few sentences. You guys give a lot of sarcastic comments and say awful things to each other. But that doesn't take away the fact that you guys are the bestest friends who love each other to bits. You guys have known each other since you were little kids. You walked over to school together. Always. You loved being around him. He never judged you if you tried to wear something different. He would give you some sarcastic comment but right after he would say 'just kidding'.

He walked over to y/f/n (your friends name) and you couldn't help but smile while seeing the two of them together. You saw y/f/n's cheeks getting pink. She was blushing. 'Aw' you mumble.

'They're cute aren't they?'

You turn around and see a smiling Ashton standing there. 'Oh hi', you say a bit surprised. You totally forgot the other boys arrived as well. 'You look good, y/n', he said. 'Thanks but you dressed up quite nice too, huh?' you said and smiled while giving him a hug.

'Y/n!' Calum said excitedly. Calum and you were good buddies as well. You guys love to prank the other guys. It's your thing. 'Hi', you say. 'Looking good', you compliment him. 'Well I know', he says which caused you to smile. 'Yeah, yeah', you reply while rolling your eyes.

Ashton and Calum both walk over to your best friend which leaves you alone with Luke.

'Hey there', You say while smiling. 'Y/n you look beautiful', Luke says while staring at you in awe. You smile shyly and start blushing. Whenever someone gives you a compliment, you always blush. But when Luke does, it's like your cheeks turn an even brighter red. 'So do you', you reply and smile.

You actually don't know Luke for that long. To be precise, only a few months. Michael once decided to bring some of his friends around. Ashton and Luke. You already knew Calum very well.

Of course you knew Ashton and Luke because the six of you went to the same school. You never really talked with Luke. You had to do a group project with him before but because your best friend was in the same group, you didn't really talked that much to him. Quite sad but luckily, Michael brought him a long.

You guys had a connection. You guys' loved the same music and food. You guys talked the whole time with each other. You were extremely happy at that moment.

'y/n?'

You zoned out and looked up to see Luke's extremely beautiful blue eyes. You started blushing again. 'So you're still alive', he said while laughing a little. Awkward...

You laugh a long while walking over to the others.

As soon as Michael sees the two of you, he couldn't waste the opportunity to say 'aw look at the two of you, relationship goals, everything goals.' You rolled your eyes and pushed him.

'Well, you and y/f/n would be pretty 'goals' too', you replied and smiled widely.

-

HEY GUYS

YES YES I'VE MISSED WRITING SO MUCH I'M MAKING THIS IMAGINE A THREE PART ONE! 🎉

SEE YOU SOON X

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW? COMMENT? VOTE?