Confused Much?

You're walking with your boyfriend, Luke, down the Streets. You're talking about complete nonsense but to be honest, you don't care. But there is something wrong with Luke. At least, that's what you think. The last few days he seems a bit off. You totally understand that he's in one of the biggest bands right know and he's been practicing a lot for their tour.

'Are you okay?' You ask him while squeezing his hand gently. You always do that when you think something's wrong. 'I'm fine', he says.

Just with that, you both walk past a huge group of girls who obviously know Luke Hemmings. They start to giggle like crazy until one of them says something. 'Hi, oh my god, uhm, hey Luke!' one of the girls says and they all start giggling again. 'Hello gorgeous', he says as he smiles at her. She starts blushing.

The girl is actually really pretty: blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty clothes.

'Can I go on a picture with you please?' She asks him with a smile. And yeah, her smile is pretty aswell. 'Sure.'

The girl hands you her phone like you're some kind of maid. You take her Phone and send her a fake smile.

She hugs Luke thightly and his arms are thightly around her waist. He kisses her cheek which makes your stomach twist around. What the hell is happening?

You take a picture and hand her phone back. 'Thank you!' she says as she grabs her phone out of your hands. 'You're welcome', you say but then realize she wasn't talking to you by the confused look on her face.

You roll your eyes and wait until the other girls took a picture.

When they finally all had a picture, you continued walking.

'That girl really went too far', you say as you roll her eyes thinking about that devilish smile she had send you.

'I thought she was being nice', Luke said with no emotions at all which makes you sigh.

'Alright then', you mumble and let go off his hand.

- A day later -

'Look,y/n, you can just tell me if you don't like me anymore, I'll get it.' Luke says out of the blue. 'Luke,what's wrong?' You ask him, concern in your voice.

'Just know I'll get it...' He says, ignoring your question. 'Luke!' you yell. He looks at you, not really interested. 'What the hell is wrong?!'

'I know you're cheating on me, y/n! I just know it ,okay?!' He says, anger in his voice.

'What?' You say confused, not quite sure why he would think that. 'Luke, you know I would never do that.'

'Save your excuses, y/n. I don't want to hear it.' 'Says the boy who was flirting with a whole group of girls and thought it was no big deal!' You blurt out. 'Oh,please', He says. 'It felt like I was a fan watching you and your girlfriend happily together!'

'You're overreacting, y/n.' He says and walks away, leaving you all alone.

You go upstairs and grab your suitcase and fill it with some clothes and all of the stuff that's necessary if you're leaving.

When you're done packing, you back downstairs, grab your phone and jacket and leave the house you share with Luke. Used to.

-

Part two is coming sooooooon :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!