Pregnant

You couldn't be any more happier. Tears of happiness are streaming down your face.
You think about all those other times.

*flashback: 2 years ago*
You nervously wait until the pregnancy test shows you if you're pregnant or not. You really hope you're pregnant. 'And?' Your husband of one year Luke yells at you at the other side of the door. 'Nothing yet!' You yell back,  your face so nervous.

You wait for a couple of minutes until you finally look at the test. Please let it be positive. Please.

You look at the pregnancy test and your jaw drops. Tears are forming in your eyes and streaming down your face. Unfortunately not out of happiness but out of sadness.

You open the door and you give Luke a hug. 'Why won't it work? Why?' You ask him, crying. You look at him and see he has tears in his eyes aswell. 'Shhh, don't worry, never give up, Rachel.' He says hugging you tight. 'But, Luke, we've already been trying for a year already' you say still crying. 'Promise me, Rachel, everything's going to be okay'
*end of flashback*

Positive. It is positive!
'Luke?' You open the door and see your husband Luke standing there, hope in his eyes. 'I uh, it's..' you start. There are already tears in his eyes. You hug him. 'It's positive, babe' you whisper. 'It is what?' He says. 'Positive!' You yell out of excitement. 'Rachel, that's amazing! I am going to be a dad!' He says excitedly. He gives you a kiss on your lips. Tears out of happiness are streaming out of both of your faces.

-

9 months later, a beautiful baby girl with brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes is born.

-
Hey there! Let me know if you liked it or not? :) -Jo x