True Love

'Want to come over?' Your best friend Luke just texts you. Luke's your best friend. You've been for ages. You have absolutly no secrets for eachother and you're always joking with him.

'sure, I'll be there in 5 mins' you reply. What's handy too is that Luke lives so near to you so you can just walk over to his house without being any tired. 

You put your hair into a messy ponytail, you don't put any makeup on - too tired. For your clothes, you just wear jeans and a tshirt with a long cardigan. Casual day,best day.

You grab your keys, your phone and you walk out of your door. You close the door behind you and begin to walk to Luke's house.

-

you knock on his door and a few seconds later, he opens it. 'Hey Rebekka' he says smiling at you. 'Hellooooo' you say giving him a hug. 'come in' he says. You walk into his familiar living room and sit on his couch.

You have so many memories in this house. That time when Luke ate pizza without using his hands, when you did arm wrestling al ot and when you first met Michael, Calum and Ashton.

'So, what's up?' Luke says while he jumps in his sofa. 'Nothing much, what about you?' You say while poking his cheek when his dimple appeared. He smiled. 'The usual'

His gorgeous blue eyes stare at you and your cheeks are getting slight pink. Don't blush, Rebekka, do not blush. Your cheeks are getting a darker shade of pink and they start to feel warmer and warmer. Shit.

'Stop staring, you!' You say laughing while hiding your red cheeks. Luke starts smiling. 'You're blushinh aren't you?' He says while grabbing your hands and put them in his. 'You are!' He says smiling while pointing to your cheek.

You let go of his hands and jump out of his sofa. 'No I am not you idiot!' You run away from him, laughing. 'What is that pink on your cheek then?' He says lauging along with you.

He comes up closer to you. His eyes are looking in yours. He grabs your hands in his and he starts getting closer and closer. You were only a couple of inches away from eachother.

His soft sweet lips touch yours. Your lips move in sync. You must admit, you've always like Luke. For a long time. 'I am sorry' he says as he pulls away awkwardly. 'I love you too you idiot' you say as you give him a quick peck.

-
Aw I loved writing this! Hope you liked it too! Lots of love x