Heatstroke

You're quietly sunbathing, trying to get a tone. It's really hot and you're too lazy to get up and get some water or anything.

'Are you okay?' Your boyfriend Luke asks you. 'Yeah' you answer and smile at him. 'Should I bring you some sunscreen,babe?'

You nod.

He smiles and walks away.

A couple of minutes later, he's back with sunscreen and smears it on you gently.

'Thank you babe' you say and peck him on the lips.

-

You wake up. You've fallen asleep. You haven't drank and eaten for a while.

You try to stand up but everything around you is turning around.

You're sweating really hard and you need some water.

While you're walking inside and walk into the kitchen, everything is still turning around.

'Y/N, are you okay?' Luke asks you. You want to answer a 'no' but instead of doing that, you fall onto the ground and everything's going black.

-

You open your eyes and notice you're not at home anymore.

While looking around and at your clothes, you notice you're in the hospital.

You look at your right and see Luke sitting next to you, worried written all over his face.

'Luke', you mumble. 'Y/N', he says as he kisses your forehead softly.

'W....'

'What happened?' You ask him, a bit confused. 'You were having an heatstroke', he softly says. 'You didn't drink enough water' He says while he's looking straight into your eyes.

'I'm glad you're still here,' he says. 'Seriously'

'Luke, it was an heatstroke, I'm still here', You say as you kiss him gently.

'Luckily'

-

Hey guys! I'm back from Liège :) It was really fun and I've learned a lot. It was amazing!

Btw, sorry for this short update...

Lots of love, J x