Pass out.

A/N: Howdyyyy! K no, I am not a cowboy or something... Hope you like this imagine!

In middle of the night ( you didn't know what time it was) you woke up, you felt really dizzy. You sat down on the bed that you shared with your boyfriend, Luke. He was still asleep. You didn't really felt that well. You decided to go to the bathroom. You put one foot on the ground. Then the other one. Then, suddenly everything went black.

"Y/N? Y/N?!" you heard voices that sounded really familiar. You opened your eyes carefully. In front of you were Ashton and Luke. They both had a worried look on their face. 

"G-guys, w-what happened?" you said confusing. "Oh Y/N, thank god,babe, I was so worried about you!" Luke said. 

"Y-you passed out." Ashton said a bit shocked and scared. "What time is it?" you said while you try to climb on the bed where Luke and Ashton sit down. Luke sat you on his lap carefully. He smiled at you with his gorgeous blue eyes and answered your question while checking his phone. "It's exactly 6am right now. How do you feel now princess?" 

"I'm actually feeling really tired to be honest. But if you planned to do something today, you can go, I don't mind." you said. "No, I am not going to leave you alone. I want to take care of you. That's what boyfriends do, babe", he said to you. 

"Well i think I'll leave you too alone, bye Lukey,mate. Bye Y/N!" Ashton said while giving you a goodbye hug. "Bye Ash", you said to him and hugged him back.

"What do you think of a lazy 'watching movies all day while cuddling with my favorite person' day?" Luke said to you with a huge smile on his face. "Yes, i would love to." you said. 

He gave you a kiss on top of your head. Luke chose the first movie. He chose Mean Girls. Idk but he just loves that movie and so do you. You cuddled whole day and you knew you were lucky to have a boyfriend like Luke. You never want to lose him. 

"I love you, Lukey." you said and kissed him. He hugged you even thighter and smiled during your kiss. 

This is exactly what happiness feels like.

Hey!

Me again!

Yes, that annoying girl with all her "I hope you liked it's". I know this was a really short imagine but I actually thought it was kind of cute to write. See you guys soon !

xoxo , -J