Touring

The fourth day already, the fourth day. 

The fourth day of touring with 5 Seconds Of Summer. The fourth day of having a good time on that stage with your friends of the band you're in with. 

You walk out of your room and head over to the room the boys always sit. You wanted to knock until you heard someone talking about you. You could hear your bandmates there too. 

'It's pretty clear they like eachother.' A voice says. You think it's Ashton's. 'Who?' Another voice asks, this time it looks like it's Michael. 'Y/n and Luke, you dumbass!' Antoher male voice says, which is definetely Calum's voice. 'So, what's the plan?' one of your bandmates asks the boys. 'A blind date.' Ashton says. 'Alright,' your other bandmate says. 

Before they could say anything else, you knock on the door and come in. 'Hey guys' you say and smile at them like you didn't hear anything they said. 'Hellooooo' Michael says. 'How are you?' Ashton asks you. 'I'm fine. Where's the tall guy?' You say, teasing them a bit. 'He's using the bathroom' Michael says. 'Oh,okay' you say. 'what were you guys talking about?' You say, teasing them again. 'The fans and all of that' Ashton says. You little liar!, you think to yourself. 'Cool' you simply say. 

-

'just follow me' your bandmate says while she's leading you to a room. You're blindfolded and you can't see a single thing. You already know what's happening and, they're right. You do have a crush on Luke. 

'You can take off your blindfold.' Your bandmate says. You blink a few times and see Luke doing the exact same thing. 'Hey,Luke' you say. 'So, what's this all about?' He asks but before he could get an answer, everyone was gone. 'Guess we're here all alone' you say to him. 'Yeah' he nervously says scratching the back of his neck. You noticed he only does that when he's nervous. 'Are you nervous?' You ask him,smiling. 

'I actually need to confess something.' he says. 'Alright' you say , still smiling. 'Y/n, I think I like you.' He says, ignoring eye contact with you. 'Luke-' 

'It's okay, I know you don't like me' He says, still not looking at you. 'I think I like you too' you say. 'Being friends is- wait, what? Really?' he says looking into your eyes. 'Yeah' you say and laugh. 'So, are we a thing now ,or?' he asks you, still shocked. 'I think so' you say awkwardly. 'I love you, you idiot' you say and give him a kiss on the cheek. 

-

 Hey! I really hoped you liked it! I really enjoyed writing this imagine! Hope you like it too? Lots of love x