Closer

Posted this early cause.... FUCKING GROWNISH COMES ON TODAYY!!!!!! 

This is Taiya, y'all hating on her but her character is one of my favorite creations. And shes based off of on of my readers Taiya_Michelle who helped me create her. This picture is actually one of my favorite Instagram make artists Chelsie Worthy. If ya'll wanna follow her, her Instagram is @wvrthy. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

Cindy left that morning without saying anything to anyone. Well, except Huey. I had heard what he said to her and quite frankly, he's right. Riley is a lot more mature than he was when we first met Cindy. He's grown and learned that he can't fuck around as much as he used to. Plus, he's a dad now. She should've had more faith. 

Riley woke up as if nothing was wrong. He grabbed Carter from his room and came downstairs. 

"Where are you two going?" I asked. Both were dressed to go somewhere.

"I'm takin Carter to breakfast with Taiya. You wanna come?"

I smiled, nodding. Jordan was the only one up so I took him upstairs to get dressed.

"Where you takin my son?" Caesar asks, his voice groggy from sleep.

"We goin to breakfast with Riley, Carter, and Taiya. You remember her, right?"

"She that quiet lil dark skin girl that hang wit Riley?"

I nodded, putting a button up on Jordan.

"She hasn't met any of the babies yet so this is kinda a small sample since we have 4 babies here already."

Caesar rubs his face and nods,

"Alright. Keep my lil man safe."

I kiss Caesar on the lips,

"Do you have to tell me?"

Caesar holds his arms out and I hand him Jordan. 

"You be good, kay? Don't give yo mama no trouble," Caesar kisses Jordan and hands him back to me. I put him down so I can get dressed myself. "Cindy and Riley are really done, man."

"Yea. But it's her fault. Cheating is such a huge accusation and a big breach of trust."

Caesar nods, agreeing. I finished getting dressed and picked Jordan back up.

"We'll be back home, baby," I say, kissing Caesar once more.

"Alright, babe. Be safe."

I go downstairs with Jordan and Riley and I get in the car and drive to IHop to meet Taiya. 

"She should be here in a minute," Riley says as we walk inside. We were seated to the far back of the restaurant and looked at the menu while we waited for Taiya.

"Awe, they're so cute," An older couple said.

"Thank you," I smiled. 

"Are those your only two?" The lady asks. Riley and I couldn't help but feel sick.

"Oh, no ma'am, that's my nephew," I point to Carter. "And this is my son. We're brother and sister."

"Oh, I am so sorry!"

I look away from the lady, my face turning red. I hated when people thought Riley and I were a couple.

"Mane we look jus alike, how that bitch think we a couple?" Riley questions, disgust in his voice.

"Hey ya'll," Taiya greets. Riley gets up and hugs her along as I. She looks down at the boys. "Awe! They're so cute!"

"Dis my lil man Carter and Jada son Jordan," Riley introduces. 

"Hi Carter. Hi Jordan," Taiya reaches her hand out and Carter grabs her finger, smiling. 

We order breakfast, Taiya telling Riley about the dude she was talking to. Apparently he was really a fuck boy who only wanted pussy and Taiya wasn't a big fan of that.

"Told yo ass to find a real dude," Riley says, shoving a fork full of pancakes in his mouth.

"I know," Taiya replies, "But it's hard."

"Maybe you should stop lookin," I tell her. "Let him come to you."

Taiya drinks some of her tea, nodding. 

We finished breakfast and Riley said he and Taiya were gonna go hang out with Carter at the park. I decided to head home and told Riley I'd meet up with him later.

Riley POV~

"Aight, sis," I reply, "See you at the house. Bye Jay."

Jada had called Caesar to pick her up and the two left. I strapped Carter into his car seat and got in the front. Taiya was in the front, looking on Instagram.

"You didn't tell me you and Cindy broke up," she says. I look over at her before backing out the parking lot.

"How you know?"

"She deleted you out her bio and she deleted every picture she had with you in it. I see you did the same."

I ain't say nun, just continued driving.

"She accused me of cheatin," I say after a while. "She thought since we was talkin that I was cheatin on her."

"But you weren't. She couldn't have just broken up with you because she thought something."

"She didn't break up wit me. I broke up wit her."

"You what?!" Taiya seemed really surprised. "Why would you do that?"

"If someone accused of you something like that, would you be happy?"

"Well, no-"

"Tee, she didn't even tell me she thought I cheated. She just started treating me like shit. She acted like I was some piece of shit and just wouldn't talk to me, cussed me out, and she put her hands on me. Am I wrong for breaking up with her now?" Taiya looked down. I took a deep breath. "It was hard breaking up with Cindy. Trust me, I love Cindy a lot and she's the mother to my son but she did me wrong. She did a little too much and she needs to realize I'm not the same immature teenager she met 4 years ago. I'm too old for all that."

"Riley, I'm so sorry she's been acting this way with you," Taiya says, putting her hands on mine. For a second I wanted to move them but I allowed her to do it. It felt good, ya know? It was sum I needed.

Taiya was really good playing with Carter at the park. She pushed him on the swing, helped him up and down the slide. I could tell she really cared about him. I watched as Carter laughed and clapped his hands while Taiya played wit him. He was really havin fun.

"It's gettin late and I know he's prolly hungry for sum dinner," I say, looking at the time on my phone.

"Alright. Come on, Carter," Taiya picked up Carter and walked him to the car. "Where did you get his name from anyways?"

I chuckled,

"Jada actually gave me the idea. We went to Carter's a lot when she was pregnant and when it was just us at the house."

Taiya smiles, looking down at Carter. He had grown a lot. He was big and I was ready for my lil man to start takin some steps.

I drop Taiya off at home and I get out to hug her.

"I'll text you," she tells me. I nod, smirkin. I watch as she goes into her house and lick my lips. Man was that girl fine.