The Bads in a Relationship

Jada POV~

Jazmine had been in her room the rest of the day. I hadn't seen Huey since they both left.

Cindy, Riley, and I were on the boardwalk. Caesar had text me saying he heard crying from Jazmine's room.

"What you think happened?" Cindy asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "But it can't be good."

We were at a store across from our hotel when I heard yelling. I remember seeing Jazmine get out of car and Huey speeding off. Something had to have happened.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," I tell them. "I'm gonna go find Huey."

They nodded, going back to looking at the marijuana shirts.

I had a feeling about where Huey was and it wasn't a good one. I walked until I found his car parked a couple minutes away in an abandoned lot. Huey being alone with his thoughts is never good. I walked to the passenger side and saw Huey leaning against the window, his hand covering his face.

I tapped the glass, hoping he'd unlock the door.

"Huey?"

"Leave me alone."

I sigh.

"Huey, I know whatever happened with you and Jazmine was bad but please don't shut me out."

Huey unlocked the door, letting me in. But he didnt face me.

"What happened, Hue?"

He said nothing.  Kept his hands in his face. I saw a droplet of water drip from his hand and my eyes widened. I removed his hand, revealing his face. He was crying.

"Huey, what happened?!"

Huey snatched his hand, sighing.

"She told her mom about the baby and her mom blew up," He explained, his voice cracking. "I told her not to because I knew Sarah would have a fit about it. And of course, I was right. Sarah had a fit, saying Jazmine couldn't take care of a baby and that she failed taking care of herself. It was bad."

"Awe, poor Jazzy. But why're you upset?"

"Because on the way back I told her not to let things get to her. She said I was cold hearted and I wouldn't understand why she was upset because-" Huey choked on his words.

"Huey?"

"She brought up mom. She said I wouldn't understand because I don't have a mom."

I stopped breathing. I felt hurt by the statement and it wasn't even said to me.

"That's what made me upset," Huey finished, hiding his face again. It wasn't like Huey to cry. But when it came to people using mom against him, it hit him hard. He missed her.

"I'm so sorry, Hue."

"For what? You didnt say I'm a heartless dick with no mom."

"Don't be like that. Jazmine didn't mean it, she's just hormonal. Y-you can't forget, shes pregnant."

"So that automatically excuses what she said?" Huey questions. "Gee, didn't know that was an excuse nowadays."

"Huey, thats not what I'm saying-"

"Then what are you saying, Jada? Because, to me, you're excusing Jazmine's behavior!"

I scowled. He was not about to mope around over something he knew wasn't true.

"So Jazmine shouldn't let things get to her but you can?" I asked.

"Its not the same," Huey mumbles.