The Bet

Hey guys, so I'm gonna do like... A huge time skip, through the girl's pregnancy and what not and kinda get closer to their due dates. I still have many chapters to go on this so I'm not coming to an end. But yea.... It'll be maybe a few months of a time skip, just so you guys don't get confused.

-_-

School was drawing towards winter break and I was getting closer and closer to my due date. 

"You sure yo ass wanna go outside during this time of day?" Riley asks.

"Come on, Reezy," I say, "It's just a little snow outside."

Riley rolls his eyes, helping me put on my coat. The boys were itching to get outside and I honestly was sick of staying indoors.

"It's cold as a bitch outside," Riley hisses, the crisp cold air hitting us as we walk out.

"Stop being a baby," I say. There was a kick and I smiled. "The boys love it."

"Yea, whatever," Riley says, rolling his eyes.

"Jada, Riley!" Jessica calls. She held a phone high in the air. "Huey's calling!"

"Tell that bitch to kick rocks!"

"It's about Jazmine! I think she's having her baby!"

Our eyes grow wide, Riley helps rush me into the house.

"Hello?" Riley grabs the phone. "She bout to have the baby? Then what the hell you talking to me for?? Go and help her deliver the damn baby!"

"Riley!" I yell, snatching the phone. "You know he's probably stressed and overwhelmed, don't talk to him like that!"

"Mane, whatever!"

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Jada."

This was the first time I talked to Huey in a while. He sounded really shaken up and stressed. 

"Jazzy's going into labor?" 

"Yea, she's been having contractions for almost 4 hours now. The doctors says she's close to delivering the baby."

"Then why aren't you there with her?"

"I'm scared."

Those were words I've never heard come out my brother's mouth. I know Huey's been scared before, but never has he ever admitted it.

"Listen, I know this is all happening fast and you're hours away from being a dad, but you can do this. You raised Riley and I, what's different from this?" I heard Huey take a breath. "Listen, Riley and I are on our way now. We'll see you soon. Just.... Don't panic, okay? Stay calm. Not only for you, but for Jazmine too. Who knows what's going through her mind right now."

"You're right. I'll see you soon."

I hang up, looking over a Riley. 

"Grab the keys, we're gonna go see Jazmine."

As we get in the car, Jessica says she's gonna stay home but Donte comes with us just in case and I accidentally go into labor.

I call Cindy from the passenger seat as Riley pulls out the driveway.

"Hello?"

"You heard about Jazzy?" I ask.

"What about her?" 

"She's about to have her baby."

"Really?" Cindy's voice changed from scared to excited. 

"Yea, we're on our way to go see her now."