Us Against The World

It's been a few days since me and Jay been home by ourselves. Since that argument with Huey, she hasn't left her room. I would occasionally put food outside her door and leave. When I would come back, the tray I used would be empty and a thank you note would be written on the top.

With school coming up in a week, we still had to go school shopping and get extra food for the day cause I know Jada ass gon be hungry.

"Aye sis, I know you still upset an all, but you gotta come out," I say. No reply. "Jada, we got stuff to do and I don't wanna go alone." Still no answer.

I sighed, sitting up against her door.

"Listen sis, I'm sad too. Believe me, I would kill to be with Murph right now. They won't be gone forever, though. But please, don't shut me out. Ion want you to leave me too."

There was a silence before her door opened, me falling down looking up to her.

"I hate when you're right," She says. I chuckled, happy she came out.

I waited for Jay to shower and get dressed before I went to the driveway.

"Awe hell nah!"

"What? What's wrong?!" Jada asks, quickly coming outside.

"Those bastards left us with no car!"

"You've gotta be shitting me," Jada pulls out her phone. "They thought we was gon walk to school? I swear, I hate them all."

"Now what we gon do?"

"I'll order an Uber."

"Wait, get a Lyft."

"Why?" She asks.

"They cheaper."

The Lyft got here 15 minutes later, taking us to the mall. 

Jada and I hadn't really hung out since we've moved and it was nice to be able to get some time to spend wit my lil sis.

"Where you wanna go first?" I asked.

"Forever 21. There's a sale going on and I wanna buy some new crop tops."

"Nigga, crop tops? You bummy ass pregnant, you can't rock no crop tops no moe."

Jada looked down, at her now poking at stomach. Her shit wasn't big like Jazzy's but she was big enough to show.

"Damn, you right. I guess I'll have to settle with sweater crops."

"Bitch-"

"Come on, Reezy. You know I'm not gonna look good in mom clothes," Jada whined.

"You right. As long as you happy then I'm straight."

Jada smiled, walking towards the store.

She spent hours trying on clothes, making me wait in the little seats in the dressing room. As she tried on another outfit, a girl with long crusty weave walked my way. 

I groaned, knowing damn well she was about to try and spit some weak ass game at me.

"Hey boo," She says, an ugly ass smile on her face.

"Whatchu want?" I question.

"I just wanted to talk. See what you was up to."

"Bitch I don't know you. Go bother somebody else."

"You gotta girl?" She asks, ignoring my comment, "If not, I would love to be her."

"Reezy, how does this look?" Jada asks, coming out the dressing room. She immediately looks at the girl who looks at her.

"This big bitch yo girlfriend?" She questions.

"No but yo ass not so scram," Jada shot.

"Bitch who is you?"

"His mothafuckin sister, bitch who is you?" Jada squared up to the bitch.

"Jada," I quickly stood up, putting my hand between them.

"I'm his new boo, bitch!"

Jada cackled,

"Girl yo ass can't even spell boo. I'm sick of ya'll Chicago bitches, yall always claiming some damn body that ain't yours. I may not be his bitch, but if his girl was here, yo ass would've got dropped on sight."

"I bet his bitch can't even touch me. I could drop that bitc-" Before she could finish, Jada stucked (A/N: If you don't know, stuck is a slang we use here in Detroit. It's kinda like saying she hit her but like... Really fucking hard) her ass, catching her off guard.

"She wouldn't be able to touch yo ass but here you are, on the ground," Jada said. "Pity."

I couldn't help but laugh. Even if Jada's pregnant, her ass will still beat somebody ass. Ion know what Caesar was so worried about, Jay gon be fine.

"Is there a problem here?" A security guard asked. He must've heard the commotion.

"This girl hit me," Jada says, fake crying. My ass was surprised to see tears going down her face.

"What?!" The other bitch questions.

"I was just trying on clothes and was showing my brother for approval but she came out here and hit me. I have two babies inside me, she could've really hurt them."

"THIS HOE CRAZY!! SHE LYIN!" That girl yelled. "She hit me!!!"

"Ma'am, come with me," The security guard grabbed the other girl, taking her away.

When they were out of sight, Jada laughed, wiping the fake tears away.

"Damn Jay, yo acting is still on point," I said.

"I gotta stay prepared in case a bitch trynna make me catch a case. Ion care if I hit her first, she can't disrespect me like that."

"I see. I guess Ion gotta worry about you that much."

We paid for her clothes and started heading out.

"You know, I think we're gonna be alright," Jada says.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yea. I know so. We Jay and Reezy."

"Us against the world, sis."

I put my arm around my sister's shoulders.

"Us against the world," She repeated.

Hiii!! So like... Heyy. I'm not really sure why I'm talking to you all. Probably because my boyfriend fell asleep on me and I have nothing to really do? Lol, anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and my offer is still up. If you want to be a character in the story, just PM me your name and who you'd like to be. 

Until next time, BYYEEEEEEE