A Way Around the System

It was my doctors appointment where I'd find out the genders of my twins.

"Did you call the Uber?" I asked. Riley smiles, shaking his head. "Please don't tell me we're walking."

"Girl bye! Ain't nobody about to walk an hour away to a doctors office. I called someone who takin us."

I give a confused look before shrugging and grabbing my purse.

I hear a honk and look out the window to see Jessica waving at us.

"You called Jessica?"

"Yea, she was in town and I told her you have a doctors appointment so she said she'd drive us."

I smiled, hugging Riley. I walk out the house, sitting in the front.

"Jess!"

"Jay!"

I hug my best friend, overly happy to see her.

"I thought you and Donnie were on tour."

"We were," She replies, "But his tour ended and we decided to come back. Plus I heard you guys were here alone and we wanted to give yall a hand."

Riley gets in the car.

"So you're living back at the house now?" I ask.

"Yup!" 

I had never been more happy to hear anything in my life. Jessica and Donnie being back would be back in the house meaning more help and Riley and I's money problem would be solved.

"Where's Donte now?" Riley asked.

"JEC. I'm actually dropping you off there cause he wanted to talk to you about something."

Riley nods, not really caring where the hell he was ending up.

Driving, we get to JEC, Riley getting out the car,

"You bringing her back here when you get done, right?" Riley asks Jessica.

"Yes, Riley. Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't really matter."

"Yes the hell it would! I promised Caesar bitch as I would protect her and I gotta know where she at, at all times."

Jessica rolled her window up, giving Riley the finger.

"Piss off. I'll take her wherever the hell I want," She mumbles, driving off. I laugh at the two's petty argument.

"It's really nice to see you, Jess," I say with a soft smile.

"It's nice to see you too, Jay. Of course I had to come back just before our birthdays."

My eyes widened in realization. Today was September 8th. My birthday was only in a few days. Of course, Jessica's was too, us being born on the same day.

"I nearly forgot!" I say. "All this drama with Huey and the babies, I almost forgot my own birthday." 

(A/N: Lowkey, I almost forgot her birthday was in September and school starts in September... So.. yea)

Jessica giggles, turning the corner,

"Well it's a good thing I came back. Anyways, you said something about drama with Huey?"

I sigh, telling Jessica about what happened before everyone left. 

"He was just being such a dick for no reason. I don't know if it's cause he was upset or scared," I huff in frustration. "It took him weeks until he finally called to apologize. He didn't check up on us or nun. Just a bitch ass apology and he kept life rolling."