Missing You

Cindy POV~

I smiled brightly at the baby ultrasound in my hand. It was a picture of my baby boy.

Doc told me I'd be having a boy and I was hype. Honestly, I didn't care on what I was having, as long my baby was healthy.

"Did you guys pick out any names yet?" Ma asked.

"All the names I picked, Riley didn't like so he said he would name him. Plus I think he got a name in mind."

My mom nods, smiling a bit.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandma."

"I'm surprised you're not mad," I say. "Jazzy mama was trippin when she heard."

"Well, I trust you. And it's not like Riley is gonna leave you. I can tell he really loves you."

I smiled. Yea, Reezy did love me.

We make it back to the crib, Ma going to her room while I went to the kitchen.

"You hungry lil nigga?" I asked the baby. "Yea, me too. Ohh, pickles sound good."

I pulled pickles out the fridge and went to the living room.

As I was smashing the fuck outta this jar of pickles, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cindy!"

"Yo, Jazzy! What's good?"

"Nothin. Just taking it easy. Did you go to your ultrasound today?" Jazmine asks.

"Yea. Im having a boy."

"Wow, am I the only one having a girl?"

I giggle, crunching another pickle.

"Whatchu mean? Jay having a boy too?" I asked.

"Boys," Jazzy corrects. "Remember she's having twins."

"Oh fuck, I forgot that fast. Damn, she finna have two lil niggas runnin around."

Jazmine laughs,

"Yea. She said she's excited though. She even knows what she wants to name them."

"Thats funny, Riley already got a name too."

"Oh yea, he told me about that. He already told me what the name is but he wants it to be a secret."

I groan. Of course that nigga do.

"What about you? Come up with a name yet?"

"Well," Jazzy says nervously. "You could say that."

"Why you actin like that? You okay?"

"Yea, everythings alright."

I raise a brow before shrugging.

"Well, I gotta go," Jazzy says. "I'll text you later."

"Alright Jazzy. Talk to you later."

I hang up, looking at my lockscreen. It was a cute picture of me and Riley. I was on his back while he was smiling like an idiot. I missed Riley. Being away from him hurt a lot and I was ready to go back home already.

"Cindy!" My mom calls. I wobble up the stairs, opening her door. "Look!" I gasp, seeing Riley and Jada on TV.

(An hour before that) Jada POV~

Friday came by quick as hell. Me and Riley had come up with a nice song that really fit how we've been feeling lately.

"So," John begins. We had went to JEC an hour before our performance. "You guys ready?"