Kickin and Screamin

Riley POV~

With Huey not wanting to sing, that meant Murph and I had to do our stuff early. 

"So whatchu wanna do?" I asked her. She shrugs, rocking Carter to sleep. "I could rap and you could sing sum."

"Wouldn't we be doing that anyways?" She questions. I could tell her ass had a attitude. 

"What's wrong wit you?"

"Nothin."

I stare at her before shrugging and walkin out. I won't finna be dealin wit any attitude.

"John says he'll push ya'll performance back and I'll just do sum this week," Jada says as I come downstairs. 

"Aight."

She looks at me for a second,

"You okay?"

"Murph got a attitude for no damn reason an Ion feel like dealin wit it."

"She's probably just stressed since she's leaving soon and the next few songs she does will be her last."

I sighed,

"Yea, you prolly right."

"I'll tell you what," Jada gets up from the couch, "We could do something together this week."

I smirked. Performin was dope as fuck and I loved the clout I got off of it.

"Bet," I reply.

Jada said we'd start writing sum later on in the day since she was takin the twins our with Ceez.

"You and Jada are doing something now?" Murph asks, coming downstairs.

"Yea," I reply, "John gave us more time to come up wit sum and told Jay she could do sum."

"And how'd you get into it?"

"Because I wanted to do sum."

Murph jus rolls her eyes, walking into the kitchen.

"Awe hell nah!" I walk in after her, "The fuck is your problem?!"

"Who the fuck you yellin at?!" Murph questions. 

"You, nigga! All fuckin day yo ass been actin like a dick for no fuckin reason. I try talkin to you and yo ass don't give me the time of fuckin day!"

Huey and Jazmine come downstairs but don't come into the kitchen.

"I ain't got no fuckin problem, Riley! So stop fuckin yellin at me and leave me the hell alone!"

"I ain't leavin you alone until you stop lyin and tell me what the fuck is wrong?!"

Jada's downstairs now and I hear a cry in the background.

"Is everything okay?" Jada asks, walking in.

"Everything is fuckin fine, Jada!" Cindy snaps.

"Well with all the yelling, it obvious doesn't seem like it-"

"I SAID IT'S FINE SO MIND YO FUCKIN BUSINESS!!"

Jay ain't like this.

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU RAISIN YO VOICE AT?!" Jay yells, getting in Cindy face. Huey quickly comes in, pulling her back.

"YOU BITCH!! ALL IN HERE IN OUR BUSINESS!"

"WELL IF YA'LL WON'T YELLING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAMN HOUSE IT WOULD'VE STAYED YALL BUSINESS!!"

Caesar finally came downstairs, hearing his girlfriend yellin.

Murph started getting close to Jada and I knew if she tried anything, Jada wouldn't hesitate to fuck her up.