A bit too early

So like.... I just realized I didn't do the math for the babies and giving birth so... Yea 😅

Caesar POV~

Being back at home was nice. I missed sleeping with someone by my side and waking up to the warmth of the love of my life there next to me. It was great.

Jada and I spent the most of our days in our room watching TV or catching up on things. Jada would either do my hair or I'm doing her's (yes, I can do my girlfriend's hair). I especially liked talking to the boys. It made me feel closer to them and I felt like I didn't miss a day while I was gone.

Jada had been doing good. She would have contractions here and there but that would be it.

It's the beginning of January now. It was the middle of the day and Jada wanted to spend the day binge watching Fairy Tail, an anime she was really into... Yes, Jada liked anime (thanks to Donte).

I had just came from downstairs and had a bowl of fruit in my hand when I saw Jada rubbing her stomach, breathing heavily.

"You okay babe?" I asked, placing the fruit on our dresser.

"Yea, I'm good. The boys are probably just a little excited," She says, but I didn't really believe her.

"You sure? You think we should get you to the-"

"No babe," She forces a smile, "I'm fine."

I look at her for a second before dropping the situation. Jada's breathing calmed down for a few minutes before picking back up,

"Babe, I really don't think you're okay. Are you sure you don't want me to call anyone."

"Yea, I'm sure!" She was starting to get aggressive. Something had to have been wrong. I noticed her breathing would settle after at least 3 minutes and for 5 minutes her breathing and aggression would start back up. While Jada was in her 3 minute rest period, I went to the bathroom, looking up what could possibly be the solution.

"Contractions," I read. "Jada's having contractions."

I came back and she was breathing hard, holding her stomach.

"Babe, you're having contractions," I tell her, "I think we need to get you to the hospital."

Jada nods, finally deciding that she can't fight through this and I help her up. I call out to Jessica who was the only other person in the house and tell her that I need her help.

"Is she okay?" Jessica asks.

"She's having contractions," I tell her, "I think the babies are coming."

She nods quickly, grabbing a few things while I put Jada in my car. It takes Jessica no more than two minutes before putting things we need in the car and getting in the passenger seat. I put Jada in the back just in case she needed more room to ease the pain.

"The pain is getting worse," She says, breathing harder. Jessica tries to help her steady her breathing while I try to get to the hospital as fast as I can without getting a ticket.

We make it to the hospital and I tell the nurse Jada may be going into labor. She nods, helping Jada into a wheelchair and taking her to the delivery room and another nurse tells me to follow them.

I nodded, walking with them to another part of the hospital.

Jessica POV~

I waited in the waiting room, getting my phone out. I call Donte first, wanting to let him know about what's going on with Jada.

"Where you at?" He asks the moment he answers. "I come home and everyone's gone."

"Jada's going into labor," I tell him. I hear his breath hitch.