Another Source of Happiness

This couldn't be happening... It couldn't.. Huey was right, we shouldn't have gone. But no one could've predicted this, not even him.

"Should we tell them?" Jazmine asks.

"What other option do we have?" I question. "They can't not know forever."

"Maybe we could move to a different country," Cindy suggests.

"That sounds good to me," Jazmine agrees.

"Would you two stop being a bunch of pussy's and face the music? We have to tell them. That's it," I tell them sternly. I pace the mall bathroom as I think. "We'll get through this"

"Jada," Jazmine grabs my wrist. "I know you're scared too. Just try and stay calm. Like you said, we'll get through this."

Was I scared? No. I was terrified. There were 3 people I knew would have different reactions to this news. Riley would probably kick the person responsible's ass. Huey would lecture me on how dumb I am and Caesar.. How would he react?

My phone vibrated and I jumped.

"Who is it?" Cindy asks. I turn it on and my stomach drops.

"Huey."

Jazmine grabs my right hand and Cindy grabs my left.

"We'll do this together," She gives a smile. "Sisters?"

I smile back,

"Sisters."

-_-

"You're such an idiot!" Huey scolds. I sat on the couch with my head down. Jazmine had her hands in her lap while Cindy had hers arms folded.

Riley was standing over us as Caesar sat on the opposite couch.

"But Huey-" Jazmine tried but Huey cut her off.

"I knew that whole trip was a bad idea! But no, you wanted to go so badly. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm not the only one," I mumble.

"Mc-Xuse me?" Riley raises an eyebrow.

"I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE, DAMNIT!" 

Everyone looked at me as I started panting in frustration.

"YOU ALL SCOLD ME BECAUSE I'M THE YOUNGEST NOT REALIZING YOU HAVE FAULTS TOO! YOU ALL MAKE MISTAKES TOO! I'M NOT THE ONLY DAMN PERSON IN THIS HOUSE THAT'S EXPECTING A DAMN BABY!"

Huey looks at Jazmine who only looks down. Riley looked at Cindy who scowled at him.

"So if you don't mind," I stand up, "I'm going for a walk. If you can't talk to me like I'm an adult instead of treating me like a child then I don't see any reason for me to be here."

I grabbed my keys and slammed the door as I went outside. I went to the park and sat on a bench. Tears started streaming down my face as I sobbed. I scrunched up into a ball, my face in my lap. 

What was I gonna do? Summer hasn't even officially started yet. And I start school in September. My senior year. How the hell am I gonna get through it while being pregnant?

"Are you okay, miss?" A kid asked. I looked at her and sighed,

"Yes. I'm fine. Thanks for asking," I pat her on the head. She smiles at me,

"I'm Candice!" She says sweetly. 

"I'm Jada."

"Aren't you that singer that sings for that Evans guy?" I nod. "I listen to you a lot! My mommy took me to see you perform when you sang Moana!"