Viva Las Vegas

Huey POV~

The tour had been going good so far. We were nearly a month in and the girls performances going surprisingly great.

We were currently on our way to Las Vegas, where the girls next performance was.

"Murph jus text me," Riley says from the back. "They at the hotel."

I nod, looking at the time. It was almost 4 in the morning and I was beyond exhausted.

"I'm hungry," Riley says after a few minutes.

"We just stopped bro," Caesar replies. "Wait till we get to the hotel."

"But I'm hungry now."

I gripped the wheel. Riley was the worst person to travel with ever. He was always hungry.

"Here," Caesar hands him the bag of chips he was saving. "Eat this for now."

Riley looks at the chips before taking the bag. I'm thankful Caesar had those or I would've strangled Riley.

He crunches on the chips silently, eyeing me because he knew I was irritated.

"Any word on Jazmine and Cindy's progress?" Caesar asks.

"Murph ain't say nun bad," Riley says.

"Neither with Jazmine," I add. "Jada doing good?"

"She says sometimes she feels nauseous but other than that she's cool."

I nod, wondering when the girls have last seen a doctor.

Riley get's a call from Cindy an hour later saying she's at the doctors office and that it ain't good.

"What's going on?" Riley questions. There was silence and he sighs, "We be there soon. Aight. Bye."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Cindy was having problems. She at the hospital now. She said she was having pains and the doctor said it's because of all the performin."

I shake my head, upset Cindy was going through that.

"We should be there soon," I tell him. He nods.

2 hours later, we made it to Vegas. Riley took the car, driving to the hospital to see Cindy.

Jazmine and Jada were in their hotel room on the phone when Caesar and I walked in. 

John got them a huge room at this really expensive hotel that made our room look like a mini house. We would be in Vegas for a week since Donte also had a show here and the girls were supposed to perform at this dance club.

"Okay," Jada says. "We'll see you tomorrow night. No, thank you! Alrighty, bye!"

Jada hangs up, looking at us. 

"Who was that?" Caesar asks.

"The manager to The Pulse, a dance club down town," Jazmine answers. "We we're supposed to dance for their showcase but with Cindy out, Jada and I will have to go at it alone."

I nod, putting my suitcase in a corner. Jada sighs, looking out the window.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I'm just worried about Cindy," she replies. "What if Jazzy and I can't finish the tour? What're we gonna tell John?"

I remember them not telling John about them being pregnant. It, in my opinion, was a dumb idea. Not telling John was beyond stupid and they should've been out and clear in the beginning.