Full Squad

Jada POV~

"Jada!!" Riley calls. I was in the living room, watching TV with Jessica and Donte when he rushed in. "Look!"

He waves a couple pieces of paper in the air before showing me. On them were lyrics to different songs he was writing.

"This song writing shit ain't that bad," he says, a huge grin on his face.

"I'm glad you're liking it," I say with a giggle.

Ever since our performance, Riley has been up in his room writing nonstop. I could tell the rush of performing was something Riley enjoyed and he was more excited to perform again this Friday.

"You do know, you and Jada have to perform, right?" Donte asks.

Riley rolls his eyes,

"Nigga, I know that! I'm just getting ready for when Jada give birth and I gotta bring in the money."

I laughed, Riley was really set on doing this.

._.

Monday rolled around and Jessica and Donnie were waiting for Riley and I at the door.

"Why y'all niggas already standing there?" Riley asks, helping me down the stairs.

"We're excited," Jessica says. "Its been a year since we've actually went to school."

"Well its really nothing to get excited for. Trust me, by the time you get home you'll regret it," I tell her.

We walk outside, Donte and Jess walking towards the car.

"You do know parking is a fee right?" I say.

"But we're students there," Donte says.

"You're not seniors. Only seniors get free parking. Everyone else has to pay."

Donte closes the car door, walking towards Riley and I.

"So y'all walk?" Jessica asks.

"Yep," I reply. "It's not far, plus it's a good exercise. Plus, we have a friend that walks with us."

As we walk, Taiya comes out her house,

"What's good, T!" Riley calls.

"Hi Riley," the small teen waves. "Hi Jada."

She looks over at Donte and Jessica, a bit confused.

"Isn't that Donnie?" She asks.

"Yea," Riley replies, "But he wanted to be normal for once and go to school."

"Leaving the luxury life for school? That makes sense."

Donte looked over at Taiya, eyebrow raised.

"Shes like a female Huey," I tell him. "You'll get used to it."

We continued walking and the familiar high pitched voice and Jessica and Donte flinched.

"JADAAA!! RILEYYYY!!! TAIYAAA!!" London screeched. The three of us grown, putting on fake smiles.

"Hi London," I smile, "How ya doin?"

"I'M GOOD!" He yells. 

"Would you shut the hell up?" Simone growls, hitting him in the head. "It's too early for all that shit."

"Simone! It's nice seeing you this bright an early," I say. 

"Oh, I remember you!" Jessica says. "You helped us back in Woodcrest."

"Jessica, right?" Simone asks. "Nice seeing ya again." Simone looks over at Donte, "Well, well, well. If it isn't the pretty boy himself. I can't wait to see how this'll play out."

"Another Huey?" Donte asks.

"No, she's just a little bit of a bitch," Riley answers.

"Don't think I won't hurt you," Simone warns my brother. He rolls his eyes.

We all walk to school, seeing the large group of students waiting to get in from the outside.

"You sure about this?" I ask Donte. "With you being like a super famous singer an all. You're gonna get a lot more attention than you would before."

"I'll live. I'm used to the fangirling and all the extra attention," he replies cooly. 

"Jess?"

"Huh?" My best friend looks over at me.

"You'll be okay too, right? All those girls drooling all over your boyfriend and wanting to be all on him?"

"I went on tour with him, I'll  be fine," She replies. I shrug, knowing she isn't ready for the high school girls I deal with.

"Well if I wasn't so lucky!" Mrs. Hogan smiles, "Donte Johnson and Jessica Evans. It's an honor to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too!" Jessica smiles, shaking her hand. 

"Well, since this is your first year here and we want to make it as comfortable as possible. So Jessica you will have the same schedule as Jada and Donte will have the same schedule as Riley. Can I handle you two Freemans to keep them out of trouble?"

"Mrs. Hogan!" I say, acting shocked, "I'm hurt you even have to ask."

Mrs. Hogan glares,

"Are you going to keep them safe?" 

"These are my best friends," I tell her. "You have nothing to worry about!"

Not even 5 minutes later....

"Who the fuck you think you talkin to?" I question. Jessica and I had just walked into Social Studies and bitches were already talking reckless. 

"Bitch don't make me knock you and yo baby out!" Prius, the big bitch that always fucks with me was speaking like she had no sense.

"Touch my best friend and I'll beat 200 lbs off you!" Jessica yells back, squaring up.

With Riley and Donte~

"So you the fancy dancy nigga that was messing with my girl?"

"First of all yo ugly ass bitch was messing with him," Riley says.

"And I already got a girl," Donte adds.

By 3rd hour, the four of them were in the Principal's Office. 

"This is gonna be a long year," Mrs. Hogan says.