Best Part

Hi loves! ❤ So I picked Best Part by Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R which was suggested by RWIZARD. I thank everyone once again for the song suggestions and can't wait to see what songs you guys come up with for the next chapter. Anyways, Hope you enjoy!

Caesar POV~

The day before my birthday I had work a late shift so I didn't get home until damn near 4:00 in the morning. Jada and the boys were still sleeping, along with everyone else in the house.

Well, except for Cindy.

I had noticed her off behavior during rehearsal and how quiet she's been at home but never really understood what was wrong with her.

Through the window she was at the dining room table, fiddling with a glass of water she neglected to drink. She was startled when I came through the door.

"Oh, hey Ceez. I forgot you was at work."

"It's cool," I reply. "You good? Couldn't sleep?"

"Nah, just got thirsty. I'm about to head back upstairs now."

Cindy quickly gets up, going towards the steps.

"Hey, Cindy?" I called. She stops. "I just want you to know that whatever you're going through, I'm here. We all are."

She says nothing. Just nods and walks back upstairs.

I go to my room not too long after and get out my work clothes. I don't actually go to sleep until 5:50, after I showered and everything.

I woke up at 12:25 to two beings on my stomach. I opened my eyes. Two pairs of big maroon eyes stared into my dark brown ones.

"Oh look, he's awake," Jada giggled. "Say happy birthday, Daddy!"

"Dada!" Jordan cooed. I chuckled.

"Thanks Jay."

Jackson put his hand on my face, putting his mouth on my cheek.

"I guess that's his way of saying happy birthday," Jada laughs, snapping a picture.

"Thank you, Jack," I say with a smile, kissing my son on the cheek.

Jada made a huge breakfast for me. Everyone told me happy birthday and said they'd give their gifts to me later. 

John called us to JEC early to show us a surprise he had. When we got there, his office had a soundproof room with a giant TV. 

"This is the new area for the babies when you guys have to perform and no one is able to watch them," He says with a smile, "I'll be in here with them making sure they're okay along with one of my most trusted security guards."

Jada and Jazmine squealed. 

"Thank you so much, John! This is great!"

John smiles, happy that they liked it. Huey, Riley, and I also approved of the room that John made, happy we wouldn't have to stress over our kids going deaf during concerts.

We got ready for the show. We all wore black, the girls wearing black crop top hoodies and black leggings with black and white vans. Huey, Riley, and I wore black t-shirts with jeans, and black timbs. (A/N: Without Polyvore, I can't really create any good outfits anymore. If you know a website that's like that, please let me know.)

People started coming in and I began to a rush. This was my first time performing and I was honestly excited.

"Try to contain it," Jada says. "You'll squeak if you continue to be excited like that."

I chuckled but nodding.

The girls started on stage first. Jada and Jazmine starting the song.

Jada: Ohh, eyyy

Jada and Jazmine: You don't know babe. When you hold me, and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing. And it don't change. If I had it my way. You would know that you are. You're the coffee that I need in the morning, you're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring. Won't you give yourself to me, give it all.

I got on stage,

Caesar and the girls (including Cindy): I just wanna see. I just wanna see how, beautiful you are. You know that I see it, I know you're a star. If you go, I'll follow. No matter how far. If life is a movie, oh you're the best part. ohhh, then you're the best part. Ohhh, best part.

Caesar: It's this sunrise, and those brown eyes. You're the one that I desire.

Huey: When we wake up, and then we make love. It makes me feel so nice. You're the water that I take in the dessert

Riley: You're the Tylenol that I take when my head hurts

Caesar: You're the sunshine of my life.

The boys plus Jada: I just wanna see. I just wanna see how, beautiful you are. You know that I see it, I know you're a star. If you go, I'll follow. No matter how far. If life is a movie, oh you're the best part. ohhh, you're the best part. Ohhh, best part.

Everyone: If you love me won't you say something. If you love me won't you, won't you. If you love me won't you, love me won't you. If you love me won't you say something, if you love me won't you. If you love me won't you say something, if you love me won't you. If you love me won't you say something, if you love me won't you, love me won't you. If you love me won't you say something, if you love me won't you. If you love me won't you say something, If you love me won't you, love me won't you.

The song ended and everyone cheered. We all took a bow before exiting the stage. After getting the babies, we all decided to get some take out and head home for the night. 

As we all sat in the living room eating, Riley was whispering to Cindy and she nodded sadly. 

"Um, ya'll-" She begins. We all look at her. "So, um... Ion really know how to say this and I don't want you two to be mad. But um..."

"You can tell us, Cindy," Jazmine says softly. She gave her an assuring smile.

"My mama got her country club back," Cindy finally says. We all grew confused, why was that bad?

"Cindy that's great!" Jada replies. "But why are you sad?"

"Because she wants me to move in with her full time and sing there."

Hey ya'll I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been busy with Homecoming and the new story I wrote. Speaking of, I would really love for you all to check it out! Anyways, I'll be posting all my homecoming pictures on my Diary story later so stay tuned.