Moved On

No ones POV~

Riley woke up the next morning feeling better than he'd felt in years. It was noon and Jada had already brought Carter downstairs so he was free to lay in bed and relax all he wanted. Rolling over, he was surprised to see someone laying next to him. He smiled when he noticed it was Taiya and man was she beautiful. Her curly dark brown hair was sprawled out around her and even though she slept with make up on, she still looked great. 

Riley moved towards her, kissing her neck. 

"Mmm, Riley," Taiya moans, a smile spreading on her face.

"Mornin ma," Riley greets, his tongue finding its way on her neck. Taiya moves her head slightly, allowing him more access.

Riley pulls her by her waist towards him and pulls her on top of him.

"I wanna ask you sum," He says, moving her curls out her face.

"Yea?"

"Be my girl?"

Taiya's mouth dropped and she couldn't believe it. It was already hard to believe that she had just fucked the boy she's crushed on for almost 2 years. But now he wants to date her? 

"Of course I will," she replies, pecking Riley on the lips. 

The two came downstairs after celebrating and Jada giggled,

"Man, and I thought Huey was loud," she said. 

"Shut up!" Riley snaps, "Where's my son?"

"In here!" Caesar calls from the living room.

Riley goes to Carter while Taiya sits in the kitchen with Jada.

"Nice hickey," Taiya points out. 

"I could say the same for you," Jada replies, not even facing her. "That's a nice shirt you got there too."

"Okay, Jada, I get it," Taiya whines.

"So," Jada gives her a mug of tea, "How was it?"

"How was what?"

"I mean, you just had sex with the boy you've been crushing for almost ever."

Taiya looks in the living room to see Riley distracted and turns back to Jada,

"He was great!" She says dreamily. "He's my first too."

Jada's eyes widen,

"Really?"

"Yea. And he even asked me to be his girlfriend!"

Jada raised her eyebrow. She wasn't upset by this but this did come as a surprise to her. 

"I'm happy for you," Jada says, smile on her face.

~.~

Cindy wasn't too happy to find out Riley had already moved on so fast. A picture of him and his new girlfriend went viral and was everywhere. That could've been her if she wasn't so stupid.

"You and Riley broke up?" Her mother asks her.

"Yea."

"Well, he moved on awfully fast."

Cindy turns her phone off and rubs her eyes. She wasn't going to cry over him anymore. It was her fault they broke up in the first place, the only person she can blame is herself. 

Wait a second... Riley and Cindy broke up only a month ago. And he already moved on? He had to have been talking to this girl like that before they even broke up.