Mini Jamaican Olympics

Hey everyone! So the song above is just something for you to listen to while reading. It was suggested By DontkillmyvibeLH anyways, enjoy!

Later that night, I showered and changed for the Jamaican Olympics.

I put on a baby blue floral shirt with pink flowers, faint pink shorts, with white chucks. I put on pink lip gloss and a small touch of make up. I went into my suitcase and pulled out the sapphire necklace Caesar gave me when he took me to the fair. I put that on along with my rose gold flower earrings and sprayed RiRi by Rihanna perfume (I actually have this XD it smells amazing!!) and looked myself in the mirror.

"You're really gonna wear that?" Huey asks, walking into my room.

"Thanks for knocking," I say with an eye roll, "I could've been naked."

"Whatever. We're all ready to go. Where's Caesar?"

"Already there. He's signing me up for everything."

"Everything?" Huey raises an eyebrow. I look to the side and look back at him.

"Yea?"

"Okay, Jada. Just hurry up."

I nod, putting all my clothes away and heading out. I walk down to the where the Jamaican games are being held, my arm looped around Huey's.

"You only did this to make her look stupid, didn't you?"

"Me? No! I would never!" I say, faking a hurt look.

"Just don't beat her too bad."

"I'll try."

We meet everyone and Nya looks at me and Huey.

"Giving up already?"

"No?" I raise an eyebrow. Then I look at my arm. "Oh! This is my brother. You must've really wanted me to give up, huh?"

"Hey babe, you're all-" Caesar stops when he looks at me. "Damn, you look good!"

I blush,

"Thanks."

Nya scoffs. An announcement calls everyone to the beach to start the games. Not many people signed up for the Olympics so it was me, Nya, and another girl. A couple of other guys signed up too but I was only against the girls. 

The first game up was archery. Nya picked up an arrow, smirking.

"I'm really good at this game," She says.

"That's great," I smile back. "Good luck!"

She only stares at me. The other girl, Tiana, shoots her arrow, hitting close the edge. She pouts, and walks away. Nya goes, hitting close to the middle, but not exactly hitting it. It was my turn and the wind started blowing. 

"Ha! This'll make it harder!"

I measured the air mentally before turning to the left and shooting my arrow. The wind blows it the right, hitting the target in the middle.

I smile, looking at Nya.

"I forgot to mention, I'm good at this too," I say. Nya grits her teeth.

It was trial two and we all had to share the last board. Tiana shoots her arrow, landing on the third closest line towards the middle. I smile, she did better than before.

"Good job, Tiana," I cheer. She smiles at me before Nya pushes her out the way and aims her arrow. She was about to shoot when I fake sneezed, loudly. She jumped, shooting her arrow. Sadly, it hit the middle.

"Ha! You really thought that, that was gonna work?" She questioned. I growl but smile on the outside.

I was up to the target and take a deep breath. I aimed carefully and pulled my arrow back.

"I can't wait until you're all mine, stud," I hear Nya say. She was talking to Caesar. I gritted my teeth and pulled the arrow farther than it needed to be. I shot it, breaking Nya's arrow in half. I shot her a glare and she quickly moved away from him.

The next event was shot put, which I won in a landslide. They told us to go to the pool to have a race for the third event. 

We got to change into our bathing suits and there were swimming goggles set for us.

I sat at the edge of the pool, waiting for the judges to arrive.

"So what you're winning," Nya scoffs out of the blue. "I'm still gonna to win at the end."

"Okay," I say. I didn't have time to be bothered with her.

"You got this, Jay!" Riley cheers from the outside of the pool.

"Yea! Go Jada!" Jazmine yells. 

The judges arrive, looking at us. 

"You gals ready?" He asks. We all give a thumbs up. We were lined up on the outside of the pool, ready to dive in. When the gun goes off, we all dive in. I swam as hard as I could, using techniques Jazmine taught me. Nya was on my tail and I was getting close to the edge. I flipped over, using the edge of the pool to boost me. I got a far lead. I could hear my family cheering me on.

I felt something grab my foot and Nya had pushed herself closer to the finish. She won first while I won second and Tiana got third.

"What the hell?!" I question, getting out the water.

"What?" Nya asks innocently. 

"You cheated! You pulled my foot to get a lead."

"What? I would neva!"

I looked at the judge who glared at Nya. 

"You did get an off advantage in the middle of the race," He admits. "And Jada went backwards which isn't possible when swimming unless someone pulled her back."

Nya stared at the judges, jaw dropped.

"I'm going to disqualify you from this event," Another judge says, looking at video footage. I didn't know they took video. "You can clearly see you pulling Jada back so you can win."

Nya's eyes widen as she stomps her foot in frustration.

The rest of the day, I was winning every event. Tiana started getting better and she ended up beating Nya by one event. 

At the end, we stood on a podium. I was at the top, Tiana in second, and Nya in third. I smiled brightly, Caesar took my picture while I waved at the 10 people that were there.

"Looks like I won," I say to Nya who huffed. "Meaning you have to pay up."

Nya's eyes widened.

It was midnight, and Nya had a towel over her, ready for her punishment.

Jazmine and Cindy were with me, smiles on their faces.

"Let's just get this over with," Nya says, dropping her towel. She starts walking, no one really being outside to see her.

Cindy snatched her towel, yelling,

"The Crybabies are skinny dipping in the beach!"

A shit load of fangirls appeared outta nowhere with a bunch of guys right behind them.

Nya's face froze as we dipped with her towel and clothes.

"Get back here!" She yells.

We leave, Cindy and I laughing our asses off.

"Don't you think this is wrong?" Jazmine asks, we were at the hotel.

"She tries to underestimate me and take my boyfriend," I tell her, "She must be punished."

"Plus that hoe was in need of an ego check anyway," Cindy cackles.

Jada's phone chimes and a picture of a naked Nya appears.

"Mission accomplished."