Ex? More like a Why

We stared at the bus that was parked in front of us.

"No fucking way," I was speechless. "You got us a tour bus?"

"You like it?" John asks.

"Like it? John, this shit is tight!" Cindy squeals.

The outside had a cute picture of the three of us and Crybabies in cute letters. It looked humongous on the outside.

We go inside and it looked like paradise. The inside was brown and had a cute little table towards the back by the bathroom which looked really nice. There was a couch next to the window and our bunks were in the way way back. There were 4 small bunks that had enough space for us to move around in. It had a cute kitchenette that had a small stove and microwave, a fridge was under it and there was a sink.

"This is so cool!" I squeal.

"Welcome to your living space for the next two months."

"I can live with this," Jazmine says, sitting on the couch. "Thanks a lot, John!"

"Yea, thanks John!" Cindy and I say.

John smiles but nervously chuckles.

"There's one thing though."

"What is it?" I ask.

"The boys aren't allowed on the bus."

"What?!" We all question.

"Well, I want you 3 to focus on the tour with no distractions and I don't want any of you to end up pregnant during the tour."

We all seemed to tense up when he said. I wanted to tell him that there was no need for that since we were already pregnant. But that would ruin our plan. 

"Alright," I managed to say. John smiles, happy we didn't argue.

"Good. They can tag along during the tour, but they can't be on the bus with you."

 As he get's off, the boys had arrived looking around.

"Damn, this shit tight!" Riley compliments.

"This is actually nice," Huey says.

"Yea, this real cool," Caesar said.

"I know right," Jazmine says nervously. Huey could tell something was up,

"What is it?" He questioned.

"Well," I say, "You guys aren't allowed to drive with us during the tour."

"Why the hell not?" Riley questioned.

"Because John wants us to focus on the tour. He said he didn't want us to get pregnant during the tour."

"But you're already pregnant," Caesar points out.

"Yea but he don't know dat," Cindy says. 

"And when do you plan on telling him?" Huey asks.

"When the time is right," I tell him. "But for now, no boys allowed," I start shoving them off the bus. "Sorry boys."

We performed that night in Chicago before leaving to drive to Maryland.

Getting to the bus, we all gasp, a growl escaping my lips.

"Ruckus."

"Well hello to you too, nigga! I am Ruckus, you're tour bus driver! Even though I hate a nigga like you," Ruckus looks at me, "And a half breed like you," he then looks at Jazmine, "That nice white man offered me the job of driving you around. There's rules to being on my bus as well.."