Back for Revenge

Hey y'all! Forgot to put up a picture of Holland 😭. But this is Holly, Huey and Jazmine's baby. As the other babies are born, I'll have pictures for them too! Anyways, enjoy the rest of the chapter.

Riley POV~

Mane, I hate taking planes. Bitches always wanna flirt instead of actually letting my ass go through so I can go on with my day.

"You on yo way?" Cindy asks as I'm on the phone. I'm waiting at the gate for the plane to get here.

"Yea, I'll be there soon. I'll let you know when my plane lands."

"Aight. Imma be here waitin."

I hang up after a few more minutes of small talk and wait for the plane to come back. When it finally do, everyone gets on. There was more babies on this bitch than I thought allowed. Every five minutes one of them lil bitches would start crying or kick the back of my chair. My head ain't never start hurting as much as it did that day.

"Yo, can you shut yo baby up?" I questioned the lady behind me. "I ain't trynna hear all that!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," She sarcastically says back, "Let me turn the mute on."

"Listen bitch, don't make me hit you-"

"Who you calling bitch?" Now her baby daddy was involved. We all started arguing until the flight attendant came towards us. 

"Miss, there have been multiple complaints about your child. Please calm him down or I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"We're millions of feet in the air," the lady replies. "How are you gonna make me leave?"

"We have parachutes," I could tell the flight attendant won't havin it today. 

Soon the lady made her baby shut the fuck up and I got to get a few hours of sleep before my plane landed.

When it finally did, I got off calling Murph. She didn't answer so I tried again, but no answer. I called her house phone and her mama picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mrs. McPhearson, it's Riley."

"Oh, Riley! Please, call me, Christie. Is everything okay?"

"Yea, I jus landed. I was trynna call Cindy but she ain't answer."

There was a pause,

"Well she didn't leave her phone here. Just a few minutes ago she left to go on a walk. You want me to try calling her?"

"No, I'll be there soon."

I hung up, my stomach turning a lil bit. It won't like Cindy to not answer her phone.

I decided to call Jada, remembering she wanted me to call her when I landed. 

"You made it?" Jada asks the moment she answers.

"Yea."

"How was your flight?"

"Terrible," I told her about the lady and her loud ass baby and Jada laughed,

"That's about to be you soon."

"Hell nah! My baby gon know when to shut the fuck up!"

Jada rolls her eyes. 

"Cindy ain't answering her phone though. I'm low-key worried."

"Don't be. Maybe she's talking to some old friends or something. She does go to school there.:

That could be right. I told Jay I'd call her tomorrow and hung up.

I got an uber and drove to Cindy's house. Her mom answered, letting me in.