Semi

Donte POV~

It was the semi finals and I could tell everyone was excited yet nervous for the next two performances. They had to be big and we didn't know what we were going to do. Jada was the most stressed because she wanted to win and she didn't know what she wanted to sing or who she wanted to sing for the semi finals performance. 

"We have to do something big," she says. She was currently on the floor playing wit Jackson. 

"Shouldn't we do something big next performance for the finals?" Jessica asks.

"Shit! Yea, you're right. Well, let's do something kinda big. Something heart felt."

"If there's anyone that's heart felt, it's you and Riley for real," I said. Jada and Riley looked at me.

"How we heart felt?" Riley questions.

"You guys vocalize your feelings the best. Yea, Huey, Caesar, and I do too but you guys together are really good."

Jada thought for a second than shakes her head.

"I performed with Riley already. I need something they haven't seen before."

"What about you and Caesar?" Huey asks as he feeds Holland apple sauce. Caesar smirks,

"Yea, baby, we ain't perform together since JEC," he says.

Jada smiles, apparently liking the idea.

"Well, are we free styling it or are we writing something?"

"I wouldn't free style," I suggest. "I don't want us messing up right before the finals."

"We ain't messed up yet," Riley points out. "Plus, it challenges us still."

Jada agrees. 

"I think we should do a storyline. Like make it a story."

Caesar likes the idea and the two go off talking more about their performance with Jackson and Jordan.

"You think we'll make it to finals?" I asked.

"I think we will," Jessica replies. 

"I don't," Cindy appears out of nowhere and we all groaned. 

"Why you always jus popping up?" Riley questions. He then looks around, "And where's my son?"

"He's wit his step daddy."

"Step daddy??" Riley jumps up and Huey quickly grabs his arm. "Bitch who you got my baby wit??"

"Calm down, he's jus wit a friend of mine. Besides, even if he was wit a friend you have him around dat lil girl you be wit."

Taiya currently wasn't with us. She was out buying new make up with Jazmine. 

"That lil girl yo ass talkin bout is my girlfriend," Riley checks her, "And he love her so don't even start all that shit. Ion want my son around no niggas I don't know."

"Ion know yo girl and he around her!" 

"Bitch you met Taiya while we was together and ya'll was cool! Don't try that shit!"

An argument broke out and Jeanette walks into the lounge along with Jada and Caesar.

"Is there a problem in here?" Jeanette asks. Jada looks at Riley's face and quickly shoots a glare at Cindy. She then realizes something and her face changes.

"Where's Carter?"

"None of yo business!"

"Cindy," Jada grabs her by her shirt. "WHERE THE FUCK IS CARTER?!"