Back to the Main Stage

Thank you everyone for all the song suggestions. I did pick a song out of the ones you all suggested and that will be announced next chapter with the song being in it. I will open suggestions for songs to you guys more often so you have a hand in stories too. Anyways, enjoy!

Jazmine POV~

Huey and I walked around the neighborhood while Holly was napping in our room.

It was nice being home again, I missed being at home with my family's again. I missed Riley, Cindy, and Jada a lot.

"So you're really dropping out next year?" I asked Huey. I overheard him talking to Jada and Riley about it the other day.

"Yea," he replies. "I owe them that."

I nodded. That meant I'd be at our apartment alone since he was keeping Holland here with him.

"They wouldn't be alone though," I add. "Caesar and Cindy are here now, so it's not like the situation there were in before."

"I know, but I want to be here."

There was no changing his mind on this. And honestly, I didn't want to. This would be good for not only Huey, but Holly too. She can be around her cousins more.

We came back in the house and Caesar and Jada were making out in the kitchen,

"Alright, enough!" Huey says, pulling Caesar away from his sister.

"Such a cock blocker," Jada groans, hopping off the kitchen counter.

"Is Holly still sleep?" I ask. Jada nods, going into the living room. She sits on the couch, a basket of baby clothes in front of her. I sit on the couch next to her, turning on the TV. Re-runs of Boy Meets World were on so I settled with that.

"We're gonna go head to the store to get stuff for dinner," Huey says, Caesar was grabbing the keys off the counter. "Yall want anything?" 

"I have a craving for mashed potatoes," I tell him. Huey and Jada raises a brow.

"Craving?" 

"Um, yes. Can you get some?"

Huey only nodded, leaving out with Caesar. Jada continued to fold clothes, glancing at the TV from time to time.

"You excited about your senior year?" I ask her. September would be their senior year. 

"Yea, ready to get school over with," Jada says with a chuckle. "That gives me more time to spend with my babies."

"You're not going to college?"

Jada shakes her head. She folds another onesie,

"I honestly feel like going to college is below me. I know too much as is and I'm only going to "learn" stuff Huey's already told me. There's just no purpose."

I only sighed. She was right, but I felt like she'd miss out in the college experience. Making new friends, living alone. 

But then again, she kinda already did. She met Jessica after her grandfather died, she's lived on her own throughout her junior year of high school. She may not need to go after all. 

Jada continued folding clothes as her phone rang.

"Hello?" She says, "I'm going good, how are you? Good... yea everyone's back. Well, Jazmine won't be for long but she's here now. You want us to perform? Two weeks on Friday? Well, Caesar's birthday is that day but I guess that's fine. Yea. Wait, him too? Alright.. Okay, I will. Alright, bye.

"That was John?" I asked. She nodded,

"He wants us to perform Friday for Caesar's birthday. But he wants Caesar to perform with us."