Fear (REWRITE)

Ahaha this weeks chapter is a rewrite of my fifth one shot (and this one is number 125, so 120 one shots later here is a rewrite) The rewrite was inspired by the lovely

@SSloan333

I hope that tag works because tagging on wattpad has be horrible and glitches and makes the story look wonky on my side of the screen which is just...lovely.

Also, if any men are reading this, why can't some boys accept the fact that when a woman says she's not interested, they then take that as "oh I can change her mind?"

I dive more into that at the bottom of the chapter.

Imagine: Wendy flirts with Peter and you lose your mind on him. The fight turns into something mild and you get scared he's going to hit you.

You were angry enough that you were shaking, you could feel your power trembling off of you tendrils of anger. It wasn't that she was flirting with him, it was that he didn't turn her away.

"Pan, if you want her so bad, go for it. Go do something stupid and wreck what we have. Not like you listen anyway when I tell you to stop doing stupid shit!"

"I don't want her, I want you." He raked his hands through his hair, "god damnit Y/N. Why can't you understand that?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because whenever she bats her eyes at you..." you were caught off by your throat being clogged with tears. "You look at her like you used to look at me."

"I don't get it, you trust her but not me." He sighed, and turned so he didn't have to look at you.

"I'm not supposed to trust her, her and I aren't dating. I'm supposed to trust you." You hissed out. You saw a curl of your power run over your clenched fist and took a deep breath.

He spun around and you flinched back so hard you hit your head on the wall. You opened your eyes to see him looking at you with sadness and worry. His anger was gone, instead he was scared.

"Y/N. Are you alright?" He said walking carefully closer to you, he put his hand on the back of your head.

"Yes."

"Did..." he swallowed, "did a partner hit you in the past?"
You nodded with tears streaming down your face, he pulled you into his arms. "I'm so sorry darling." He said against your head. 

He started pushing Wendy's flirts away until he got the hint and managed to make it up to you. You guys still have fights now and then but don't let your angers out on each other. You keep calm and work things out instead of screaming at each other.

Communication is key.

Y'all I wrote those first couple one shots the beginning of my freshmen year and now here we are at senior year still writing this stuff. Holy. Shit.

Thank you to all of you for following this to where it is now, and this is where I gloat because our little baby is killing it:

#6 in peterpan

#4 in neverland

#1 in ouatfanfic

#21 in ouat

#22 in onceuponatime

#12 in emmaswan

#11 in reginamills

#4 in rumplestiltskin

#1 in peterpanimagines

A lot of you have been here since the beginning which is just mind blowing, like you guys comment and I always think "holy shit they're still reading the new updates" which is always an insane thought because I'm just shook all the time at the fact that you guys chose to read this book instead of the thousands out there so thank you, thank you, thank you.

And to the new readers, welcome to The Lost Family, we're insane but we love everyone no matter sexuality, religion, race, gender identity, etc.

Basic rule here is: don't be an asshole.

Tbh it still feels as if we are in our own little corner of the universe. Like we're in a bubble.

ALSO I HAVE A STORYTIME BOOK UP CALLED OVERSHARING. That is where my story times will be and I have a pretty.....gross one that just got posted, like 5 minutes ago. the story is just....boys are nasty man.

Like, this guy literally invited himself to a threesome with me and another girl, to phrase it how he did, this is actually what he texted me after us fighting:

"Well ok then, if you ever want to talk, or invite me along with you and some of you lesbian friends to have sex, I'm here."

He literally made me gayer. Like, I already preferred women over men so it was like

Men: 40%

Women: 60%

but now it's:

Men: 10%

Women: 90%

At this point, the only men I'd date are fictional. But then I see fictional women and my mind goes blank and I faint.

But yeah, that story time will be up by the time this is up because what's the point of telling y'all about something if it's not already up?