Neverlands Queen

Neverland's Queen

A lil funky, basically where the storybrooke gang learns about you.

Emma: they're following Henry to Neverland.

"Why are you so scared of this girl on Neverland Gold?"

"She's the embodiment of Pan's power, she's his weak spot. You get her, you get Pan."

"Why won't you go with us? So we know you won't lead us into a trap."

"Because I will not go near her."

*************************************************

Regina, Snow and Charming: They are on the island.

"So we're looking for a smug, little teenage girl?" Regina asked,

"She's not smug, she's pretty bloody brilliant for a-"

"A girl," you finished, you stepped down from the rocks with a smirk, "you should watch your sexist remarks considering you're standing next to the Saviour the Evil Queen and Snow White."

"Who are you?" Mary Margaret asked.

"You don't get to come into my home and ask me questions, you are the ones trespassing. I get to ask the questions not you. Now before you say anything else, I'll let you know one thing. Do not attack the Lost Boys, if you attack them, I will kill your son in front of you, then I will kill you in the slowest way I know possible. Do not cross me." Being the dramatic badass you are, you flashed out.

Extremely short and very weird I know, but these were random drabbles I had thought of in class and I wanted to put them into this book somehow.

Also I know, I use Little Mix songs way too much but I love them more than anything soooooo 😂