Wasabi

WASABI
basically a compilation of sassy y/n moments because ya girl is drained af and when you're reading this (if you are reading this on sunday when i post) then i am at friendmas after a very long week of work and school. also note: i only had time to write this when i took my sleeping pill (because of anxiety and depression i get horrible nightmares which cause panic attacks due to my genuine fear of the dark and silence) so like because of that pill i'm low key crazy at 10:30 at night and this chapter will get very weird.

basically, it's crack.

LETS GO.

Lost Boy: "do you ever laugh"
You: "of course i do"
Him: "well i never hear you laugh"
You"well i never hear you say anything funny"

———————-

Felix was looking at himself in the reflection of the lake, you saw him and smiled at the opportunity that rose in your head.

"Felix, you are like a russian doll, you're full of yourself"

—————————

Your reaction to a traitor lost boy: "If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty." You walked up to him and grazed your knife along his jawline, you tsked. "Such a waste."

————-

"Why are you such a bitch?"
"Because bitches get things done."
(SHOUTOUT TO THE FOSTERS FOR THAT ONE)

—————

Lost Boy: "she hates me."
You, picking your nails with your knife: "I only hate you when you're breathing."
Lost Boy: "so all the time?"
You: "You could take a break from breathing. It'd be a tremendous treat for us and blissful nap for you."

————

Wendy: Ugh I cant stand you Y/N! You aren't even beautiful!"
You: "Don't hate me because i'm beautiful. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so." *finger guns*

—————

VERY SHORT I KNOW BUT YALL IM TIRED AND JUST WANNA CURL UP IN A BALL FOR A COUPLE HOURS.
LOVE YALL❤️💜