Drunk Part Two

This was requested! I hope y'all enjoy! Thank you @LostWolf_164 for steering me in the right direction with this one! :)

You walked into Pan's tent carefully in case he was still sleeping. You really did not want to upset him, especially when he was hungover.

You weren't afraid of him, just afraid of his power. But after seeing him last night you weren't even sure you were afraid of that anymore.

You walked in to find Pan sitting on the edge of his bed with his heads in his hands.

"Hey," you whispered.

He spun around quickly, then winced as he did it. "Ugh, what'd I do last night?"

"Well you got angry at Hook, raided his ship of rum and then drank it." You said handing him a canteen of water.

He took it and glugged it down, "thank you, what else did I do?"

You smiled gently and he looked at you warily, "you're smiling like I did something stupid, like really stupid."

You sat next to him on the bed, "you know what would be stupid? Wrapping me in bubble wrap." You said laughing and gently pushing his shoulder.

He winced, "did I actually try that?"

"No."

"I feel like if I did, I'd wake up with my face covered in scratches." He said itching his chin.

"Yeah and a couple of bruises," you said looking down. "But you said you wanted to protect me, which I found sweet."

"Really? I thought you'd yell at me for it."

"I know where it's coming from, protecting someone you like like." You said, your lips twitching with a smile.

His eyes went wide as a blush blossomed over his cheeks, "I didn't..."

"Oh you did." You nodded, letting a full smile grace your face.

"Oh god," he put his head in his hands, "Y/N, I get it if you don't feel-"

You cut him off by pressing a kiss to his lips.

Yeah, I know this was shit but I wrote this last night at 10 and then I fell asleep.

Sorry if it wasn't good, I'm trying to get my mojo back.

See y'all in the next update!