Valentines Day

this is an actual update plus letting you guys know where i've been.

Being on the island, they didn't celebrate holidays because time never passed so they didn't feel a need to. But you loved holidays.

Peter was asking you about mortal holidays, he was just confused by halloween.

"you guys...have a day for dressing up and asking strangers for candy."

"Yup."

"Yet any other day of the year, you don't accept candy from strangers."

You paused, "I guess...so. I never thought of it like that."

Easter also confused him, the only ones he understood were the ones that were in December but everything else was lost on him.

But when you told him about valentines day, his eyes lit up, "a day for people in romantic relationships?"

You nodded, "it's always a big deal, candy, pink, red and white are the colors. Jewelry, flowers, a day of gift giving for lovers." You couldn't help the envy in your voice, "I have never had a valentine." (if you have, my bad, i'm going off personal experience)

You shook it off before he said anything, "but i'm happier here than I have ever been back there." You kissed him quickly as you scampered off to go help Felix.

Little did you know, your little shit was planning something.

(is it really a stephanie written fic if i don't call peter a little shit?)

--------------------------------------------------

You woke up missing Peter's warmth, you rolled over and found a note in his place:

Meet me at the lagoon, the cave behind the waterfall

I love you.

Your heart fluttered as you got up, usually you would've went back to bed, but he was planning something.

You walked down, fully dressed to a full camp and they all smiled at you and pointed in the direction of the lagoon., you cocked your head, and continued your way to the.

In a short ten minutes you walked up the cave to have someone wrap their hands around your eyes, "hello beautiful." Peter said, kissing your shoulder.

"Peter." You laughed, "what're you doing?"
"Step forward love, don't worry I got you."

You tentatively continued walking forwards, with him guiding you. You guys stopped and he lifted his hands from your eyes, "happy valentines day, Y/N." He stepped to your side.

The cave was lit up with candles, there was rose petals all over, a picnic laid out in the middle. Tree vines were draped from the ceiling of the cavern. White roses and carnations, as well as cherry blossoms.

The picnic looked exquisite, fish that was grilled, a bowl of lemons and oranges, as well as a shrimp kabob that was skewed with red peppers and cherry tomatoes. There was also fresh pineapple.

Tears filled your eyes, "Peter." You turned to him, "this is the nicest thing anyones done for me, I love you, so much."

"I'll never tire of hearing that, Y/N."

With that he kissed you sweetly, and you two dived into the food.

So january fucking sucked. i don't wanna put some of it on the internet. I've always been transparent but when it comes to family i just don't want that out there.

but stuff that doesn't involve my family or friends:

i lost my job

my mental health sucks ass

and i had a relationship not work out.

i honestly don't know when the next update will be, i'm planning an OUAT rewatch to get me back in the swing of things with this book.

but i do write on tumblr at sapphicmsmarvel and then my a-force fic is getting updated and such.

i have a couple chapters planned out but i have to fall back in love with them to write them.

i'm not ending this book, that's not in the foreseeable future at the moment, i'm just gonna update when i can.

feel free to PM me on here, tumblr or instagram

love you guys so much!💖

If y'all don't have a valentine, I will happily be your valentine!