Need

This is cheesy, but hope you enjoy!

Zelena pushed you over the Townline thus making you forget everybody, currently you were at a party with people you didn't know.

You were sitting at the bar in Granny's bored out of your mind. Everybody was being nice and everything but you didn't know them. It was awkward and uncomfortable. A creepy man with a cane kept smiling at you and the boy, Peter who you met after you found yourself in the town, was glaring at him.

Peter got up and walked over to you, "Hi Y/N."

"Hi Peter," you sipped your hot chocolate, and looked at him nervously. Henry had told you, Peter and you dated before you lost your memories.

"Fun fact: that's my shirt you're wearing." He smiled kindly at you.

"Do you want it back?" You asked while quirking your eyebrow.

He chuckled and said, "No, it always looked better on you."

"Then why'd you get it?"

"Because you went shopping for me. You and Emma went to the mall to get clothes for Killian and I, you found that shirt, I wore it and you stole it because you missed me when I went on a trip." He smiled fondly and you couldn't help but smile back.

You two continued a conversation, eventually Peter was called over by Emma and stayed there. It wasn't rude of him, you two were finished and you were tired anyway.

You've had enough of the awkwardness and you got up and put on your coat. You caught Peter's eye and smiled but still walked out.

Emma caught Peter looking at you and she actually felt bad for him.

"Make her remember." Emma said to Peter.

He nodded and said "thank you." He got up to talk to you and make sure you got home safely.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked once he was out the door, realizing it was snowing outside.

You turned meeting his eyes, "yeah, party's aren't really my thing, especially ones that are filled with people I don't know," you crossed your arms over your chest. If wishes could come true, you'd wish to remember everybody. They looked heartbroken that you didn't remember any of them.

Peter looked at the ground as if the whole thing was his fault, he loved you and you not remembering him killed him, "do you want to be alone?"

"In all honesty, no. But, can you do me a favor?" She looked down as if embarrassed.

"Anything." And he meant it, he'd do anything for her.

"Tell me about our relationship?" She looked up and took a few steps towards him.

He took in a deep breath, he knew this was coming. He took a step closer so they could talk without the others eavesdropping which he figured Regina was using magic so they could hear them.

"We had been together for years. Forgive my cheesiness, but you were and still are my only weakness. I used to make you breakfast in bed every sunday and you'd make breakfast for the both of us every friday. You would play with The Lost Boys and you would comfort them when they were upset or when I couldn't be there for them you would be. I swore I would love you for a thousand years and I will. I'll love you forever. You were the sweetest person and obviously still are or you would've told me to shut up by now." He looked down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you, it seems you really loved me." She shrugged, the little flakes of snow landing on her black coat and beautiful hair. Her eyes sparkled in the street light.

"I still love you," He whispered.

"I'm not the same girl though, the girl you're talking about sounds too amazing to be me. I'm an outcast." You shook your head.

"You're anything but an outcast, you're the only piece of innocence left in this town besides Henry. You're the only person to unite Good and Evil. You're so incredibly amazing that you outwitted Rumplestiltskin. Please I need you." Peter cupped your cheeks and gazed into your eyes.

"I know you need me and I want to be the way you said we were but I might mess it up. The last thing I want to do is break your heart." Your voice lowered to a whisper.

He looked at you and said, "Y/N, I'd rather go through hell over and over again, then never be with you. I'd rather you break my heart, then us never being together at all. I need to feel you, I need those moments that I know I'll never have with anyone else. I'll wait a thousand years if I have to." He took in a shaky breath, and she looked at him.

"And I don't want to string you along, if I said I didn't have feelings for you, I'd be lying. But the feelings aren't strong enough to form a relationship out of."

He felt his heart break into two. He felt it shatter as if it was a glass jar being dropped from a high shelf, he took in a shaky breath, "can I just kiss you? One last time. Please."

You thought this dude was crazy for asking that, but you're glad he asked for consent.

You nodded and he smiled, he cupped your cheeks and you stepped closer to him. When your lips met and rush of air blasted throughout the town, you pulled away and looked into his eyes. You smiled and said, "You, Peter Pan, never fail do you?"

He smiled so big is made it made his cheeks hurt, "I love you."

"I love you and I'll love you fora thousand years." You kissed him, sealing your promise.