Independant Woman

You were the definition of a independent, badass woman. This is weird style and kind of a crack chapter.

1. You were walking in the forest when you heard two Lost Boys talking about you.

"Y/N should just stick to looking pretty, the muscle is gross."

You scoffed and stepped through the bushes were they were, "Better to be strong than pretty and useless."

With that you walked away.

2. When Hook was threatening you and you just winked.

"You think you're funny?"

"I think I'm adorable."

(I HAD TOO)

3. Another Hook moment:

"You're like a twig, you wouldn't even be strong enough to withstand a storm."

"I am the storm bitch."

4. When Pan and you are fighting and you smile, that's when Peter knows he needs to shut up.

"I'm in trouble aren't I?"

"That depends, you gonna keep being stupid?"

5. A Lost Boy was being bullied by the other Lost Boys.

"You can cry over cuts and stitches, but not bastards and bitches."

6. When you first came to the island Pan kept trying to control you.

"Bitch, if I was meant to be controlled, I would've come with a remote you little fuck."

7. Peter not being worried about you handling your own, you've showed him enough that you can take care of yourself.

8. Him treating you as an equal, you treat him as one too.

9. Your entrances always being badass.

"Oh, it's not me you should be worried about Hook, it's my Queen."

10. You teaching the boys how to throw knives, they may live on an island but all they know is hunting with spears and bows

Very short I know! But there will be a special chapter tomorrow to A. Make up for the shortness of this one and B. Because something very exciting for me is tomorrow and i'd like to celebrate it 😊