Case Closed

Case Closed

Pan finding out you were in an abusive relationship. TRIGGER POSSIBLY.

You woke up mid scream.

You hated the power they held over you, they ruined your life. You can't even sleep without seeing their hands slap and punch you until you're black and blue.

They're in jail, the police caught them, the verdict found them guilty, you're okay, you're safe.

It always took a while to calm yourself down.

Peter stirred next to you but didn't wake.

Thank god, you blew out a breath. You didn't need him being going protective boyfriend mode on you.

You quietly slipped out of the covers and threw on a hoodie and sweatpants along with some shoes.

You grabbed a knife just in case and then crept down to the ground.

You walked and walked until you reached Mermaid Lagoon.

The mermaids always left you alone, most likely because you always defended them against The Lost Boys.

The boys loved to poke and annoy them, you walked over when they were tormenting one and told them to shove off.

Ever since then, they've had your back.

You sat down on the white sand and breathed in the sea air.

"Y/N?" You heard a male, British voice behind you.

You turned to see a pair of bright green eyes staring into yours.

"Hey," your voice cracked.

"Hey love, what's going on?"

That's when you broke, he held you on the sand while you told him your story.

The story of why he found you sobbing with bruises on your face the night his shadow took you.

The story of why you flinched whenever he came near you when you first arrived.

The story behind your worst nightmares.

He held you as you sobbed and as you shook from the trams this person gave you, he had never wanted to see that kind of pain in your face again.

But he was going to help you recover from your nightmares and you help you be stronger.

Because you were his Lost Girl. 

Hehehehe...I'm back *jazz hands*

Yes I have been absent from writing buT THERE IS A REASON

I'M WORKING ON AN LGBTQ+ PROJECT!!!

yes the exclamations are necessary

I just thought it'd be really cool to focus on lgbt community and not have it be allllll about sex.

Cause that's literally all I've seen recently. 

Not that there is anything wrong with sex, I just want to write something more comedy like than smut like. 

Also y'all should go check out Oncer-Community

BECAUSE IT IS SUPER AWESOME!

BYE GUYS <3