Parker and Pan

PETER PARKER AND PETER PAN MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER PAN GETS Y/N BACK AFTER THE WHOLE WHO HA WITH THANOS.

LISTEN, THIS IS ONLY A SHORT SCENE CAUSE MY BITCH ASS DOESN'T KNOW SHIT OKAY, I CANNOT PREDICT THE RUSSO BROTHERS MAGIC I JUST CAN'T.

SO THIS IS ME FOCUSING ON OUR TWO FAVORITE PETERS MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Pans POV.

I felt her when she arrived on the island.

And I stopped a bargaining with Hook to get to her.

I appeared on the beach, and I found her with that spidey boy, Peter Parker. He was looking at the island in awe, while Y/N was talking to him.

She saw me, her eyes lit up like a thousand stars, "Peter!" She shouted, causing Parker's head to turn towards me in surprise.

She ran up the beach, and catapulted into my arms. "Oh thank god," I murmured into the crook of her neck.

"I'm here," she murmured soothingly, "I'm right here."

We pulled away and I was about to kiss her, when I remembered the one man audience.

Y/N was about to say something when Parker went, "hey man, I'm Peter by the way." And went to shake my hand.

"Pan," I said, shaking his hand.

"Oh," he said in surprise, his eyes widened, "we're using last names, I'm Parker."

Y/N held in a chuckle, "you really haven't changed have you?"

Parker shook his head, "nope."

I smiled, not really knowing what to say, then Y/N turned to me. "Parker helped me get out of the soul stone, and then we defeated Thanos." She got a sad look in her eyes, "we lost people, but we saved the world in the end." She gave a sad smile.

"Well, I better get going, nice to meet you Pan," he gave me a smile and a nod, I could tell he genuinely meant it. How is this guy so nice?

"Nice to meet you too." I genuinely meant it, he helped my wife, I'll be grateful for him no matter what. Even if they used to date. 

"Alright well, tell MJ I said hi, that is if she remembers me." Y/N gave him a wink that had me confused on the inside joke.

"Trust me she does, and she misses you a lot." He wrapped her in a hug, I had to keep myself from getting jealous. They were just friends, with a dating past. No matter how brief it was still there, mocking me. I need to calm down, I'm married to her.

"Tell her if she hurts you, I hurt her." They pulled away, "same goes for you, you hurt her, I hurt you, am I clear?" She gave him a mocking death glare.
"Crystal," he saluted then he turned to me.

"You hurt her, I don't care how powerful you are, I will hurt you." He tried to look menacing. 
"No you won't," Y/N retorted, putting a hand on her hips.

He looked at her and shrugged, "yeah that didn't sound like me." He turned to me again, "I don't know exactly what I'll do yet, but I'll do something." He waved his finger at me, like a parent scolding a child. 

At that, I had to laugh, "got it. Have a safe trip."
"Thanks, you-" he stopped himself and shook his head, "I was about to say you too, dear god."

They both laughed, and he waved one more time before the shadow took him away.

Y/N wrapped her arms around my waist, I put my arm around her shoulder, "You okay?" She asked gently.

"I missed you love," I kissed her head, "so much."

"I missed you too," she nuzzled into my chest.

"Who'd you lose out there?" I said against the crown of her head.

She shook her head, "I really don't want to talk about it, maybe someday, but that day is not today."

I nodded, "okay love."

If she didn't want to talk, I'll leave it be. I'll be there for her when she's ready.

She kissed me and I know I vowed this when I married her, but I swear on my life, nothing bad will ever happen to her again. And if something does, I will deal with the stress, sleepless nights, and constant worry to get her back, than lose her forever. 

I GAVE IT A HAPPY ENDING AND I'M NOT READY FOR IW PT 2.