LGBT Lost Boys

When a Lost Boy came out as gay, the other boys were confused.

And straight up jerks.

They nearly made the Lost Boy cry, he was a nice kid named Freddy and he didn't deserve that treatment, no one did.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?"

"He is a sinner!" A new boy named Rico said.

"Honey the only sin around here is that outfit." You replied crossing your arms.

"Why do you care Y/N? Not like you've ever been gay before."

"I'm into boys and girls fuckface! I've hooked up with hotter girls than all of you combined!" You pointed at the teen boys for that statement, not the younger ones.

They gasped and you continued, "who gives a shit if he's gay! Guess what? Not like he'd ever lower his standards and make a move on one of you."

You looked at them with disgust and then grabbed Freddie's hand, "let's go bud." You said and he nodded.

You guys walked a little bit before finding a part in the forest to hide for a little bit.

"Thank you Y/N."

"No problem, it it helps, Peter and I love you just the same."

"Really?"

"Honestly, never tell Peter I said this but him and I swing both ways."

He laughed, "really?"

"Yeah." You smiled.

You guys talked the remainder of the day away, it had become nighttime and you looked up to find the yellow eyes of The Shadow looking at you two. He was waving you guys towards camp.

You looked at him confused, surely he knew what had happened.

You sighed reluctantly, grabbed Freddies hand and you both headed off to camp.

You found rainbow flags and a banner written in scribbly handwriting that read "We love you Freds!"

You also found the Lost Boys looking apologetic and Pan looking protective.

You saw Freddies face light up with a smile brighter than the full moon that night.

"We're sorry Freddy." Felix said, "we were assholes and we didn't mean to be so rude."

"Beliefs don't change in the span of five hours." You said, protectively standing in front of Freddy and looked around to look for any pranks.

"Yeah but removing the toxicity does." Peter said dryly, "Rico has been banned from Neverland, no one speaks of our Lost Boys like that."

You nodded and Freddy stepped up next to you, "thanks guys." He smiled again and you couldn't help but smile.

They all smiled and a little one shouted, "cake time!"

You all laughed and sat at the wooden table that had a rainbow tablecloth on it, you even saw a rainbow cake.

Peter grabbed your wrist and led you away from everyone, once you two were far enough away.

"That was very brave of you, love." He said holding your hand.

"You would've done the same thing."

"Yeah I would've, but it's brave for you to speak up about things, espeically to a bunch of boys."

"I won't bend my morals to conform to a popular belief, that's not me." You shook your head.

"That's one of the reasons I love you." He pressed a kiss to your cheek, "did you tell him that I was bi?"

You smiled, "he needed to know that his hero was bi, he needed to know it was normal and I had already outed myself."

"Normal?"

"That's it's normal to be gay and love who you love. It doesn't matter who you love, just as long as you love, not hate." You said.

"Very true, darling." He said pulling you into a kiss.

**********************************

After this, whenever a Lost Boy came out as Bisexual, Gay, Trans, etc. No matter what you all were supportive and helped them be more comfortable with themselves.

Thus, came the day that Freddy wanted to ask out Felix who had recently come out as Bi. (YALL I HAVE A FIRM BELIEF HE'S BI JUST LET FREDDY HAVE A BOYFRIEND)

"Y/N, I need your help." You woke up to the voice of Freddy.

"Yeah?" You said waking up from a nap on the beach, you fell asleep in the hammock again.

"I need your help with asking someone out." He said nervously sitting down on a nearby rock.

You woke up a little bit more, excitement taking over. "Who is it?!"

He started blushing and rubbed his neck, "...Felix."

You tried not to squeal or gasp, Freddy looked nervous as it was. "That's amazing!"

"Yeah..." His cheeks warmed to bright red, "anyway I need your help on asking him out and you're his best friend."

"You might have the wrong person sweetheart, Peter is."

"He scares me Y/N." Okay, that comment you didn't blame him for.

You smiled kindly, "just open up with what you want from him, then he'll melt like butter in your hands. He's a total softie when it comes to romance, trust me."

And with that, he went off to find Peter. You assumed it went well beause Peter was smiling like a mischievously happy chipmunk for the next week, then they were holding hands and being romantic.

Let's just say Peter and you are like overprotective parents on dates, you supervise and Peter sends you to have the sex talk with them which was just embarrassing for everyone involved.

Long story short, no matter what everyone is accepted on Neverland, no matter what.

GUESS WHO'S BEEN LOVING HERSELF AND BEING GENUINELY HAPPY LATELY?

THIS BITCH

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY

ALSO THIS WAS THE SPECIAL CHAPTER, IT JUST MAKES ME HAPPY
💜💜💜