Weird

If anyone asked Pan or the boys, you were a straight up weirdo.

If anyone asked you, you'd say the same thing.

Pan always admired your personality, your boldness, your entire persona just entertained him.

And frankly, you didn't give a fuck about what he thought about you.

You were doing something bizarre (you do a lot of weird shit, you don't remember all of it)

Well you caught him staring at you and you just kept being you, he smiled at you.

"See, usually when I stare at someone like this is when they stop what they're doing."

"See, for that to happen, I'd have to care what you thought." You shrugged and gave a 'meh' face.

You turned away and Pan had to stop his jaw from dropping.

You make random ass noises a lot .

And it scares the shit out of him.

One time when it was quiet in your guys's treehouse you had snuck in and made a sound that was a cross between a dying goose and a dying cat.

"What the hell Y/N?"

"I was bored." You shrugged helplessly

"Jesus, it's like being married to a two year old."

"Hey," You pouted and laughed.

"Hey," he mocked and threw a sock at you.

You caught it, "this is supposed to be the place where kids don't grow up." You retorted.

"Yeah I know, but it's still fun to mess with you."

"Dick." You said laughing.

"That's not a word that's supposed to be used by kids missy."

"I don't care." You smirked and walked away.

You heard his laughter and did a fist pump.

***************

You convinced Peter to get you sheet masks for your skin (hey now the heat is tough on your skin and you have sensitive skin).

Anyway, you had just put one on and was hiding in the closet to scare him.

You heard his footsteps and jumped out.

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!"

You wish you had a camera to capture the terrific moment, he looked scared and Peter Pan does not get scared. "Y/N! What the bloody hell are you doing? And what the fuck are you wearing? One of those masks?"

"Yes sir, cucumber melon to soothe my stressed skin."

"Stressed?"

"All y'all boys are annoying as fuck sometimes you know."

"Why did I marry you darling?" He smiled, you knew he was messing around.

"Because not only do I have a sparkling personality, I got a smokin body and a great ass."

"That you do darling, that you do." 

Sucks I know, but it's all I had, I have so many prewritten one shots because I knew I would get slammed because of exam season is a upon me. 

I know I'm gonna die just make sure Robbie Kay is at my funeral please

So yeah, requests won't be written because of the fact that I'm going to be busy for the next three weeks (so. many. reviews.)