Days Off With Pan

Days Off With Pan

1. When he comes home from doing his patrols on the island he freaking loves to cuddle with you.

2. He'll make sure you guys have a day to relax and do stuff together. (I know what you're thinking you dirty birds.)

3. When cuddling, he holds you close to him, your head on his chest, his arms wrapped around you and your legs tangled together.

4. He's constantly pressing kisses to your forehead.

5. Date nights actually happen, he takes you to a secluded place on the island and you guys stay out there for hours just listening to the wilderness and enjoying each others company.

6. The Boys leave you two alone, they know how much you two need days off and Felix can handle them for a day.

7. When a problem erupts Felix won't tell you until the end of the day so you two can't cancel and then go to help. He makes sure you two are left alone.

I know it seems like he's become a total softie, but he's still a badass and evil guy. In fact so are you, you're one of the most feared villains in The Enchanted Forest, just somehow found your way to Neverland and become Peter's queen. 

Super freaking short I know, but I have an announcement!  

I have new story coming out on May 1st! 

It's something I've been excited to share for a while now and I hope you guys enjoy this story, it is my first original and it's not linked to OUAT either, well Robbie Kay is mentioned in one sentence in the story. 

Here's the summary: 

"When Uriah moved in we made a code, one, never date an ex girlfriend or boyfriend. Two, we will never date, and three, if the other is upset we cancel any plans to have a therapy and food indulging session."

"Hannah, that is ridiculous."

"No it is not, it is the base of our friendship."

Hannah and Uriah became close friends when they moved in with each other, his aunt was a close family friend, his mother suggested the two actors lived together so they weren't lonely.

But they are eventually told to come back home for the annual picnic of the five families, the five car dealership families, sounds ridiculous I know.

In order to avoid the exes they add a new rule "if an emergency occurs, the other may pretend to be the others significant other."

What happens when real feelings get throws into the crazy mix of parents, exes and a feud between three of the families?

I really hope you guys will enjoy this story! <3