Hold On

This song is one of my favorites (may be triggering for suicide because the song alludes to the person he loves killing themselves)

Peter was kidnapped by Hook, poisonous magic running in his veins to keep him unable from using his magic. You had promised the lost boys you'd be back in no time with the King.

It wasn't supposed to end this way. You were supposed to be in and then out of the ship easy no problem.

Hook had made a deal with Rumple. In order to hurt Rumples father, he needed to win. So he asked him to help take away the one thing that made his father happy.

You.

Rumple made Hook stronger, more powerful and skilled with sword fighting. Rumple watched as you met your demise.

He had disarmed you, you went for a roundhouse kick to his head, he caught your leg and used his newly found abilities to break your kneecap as he flipped you over; causing you to crash into the table. The wood splintering your back but that was the least of your problems

Peter watched as Hook raised his sword and slammed it down into your stomach. Blood gushing as the sleek metal was pulled out of you. Gasps were coming out in spurts as Peter fought against the restraints and he screamed so loud his face was red, his cheeks wet.

For it was his love that lied on the blood stained deck.

Hook sliced his bounds, and said. "Say goodbye to your queen." He then signaled to Rumple who flashed them out of there.

Peter did not concern himself with them, his magic was still dim and he could not bring them to the treehouse, to the camp where healing supplies were. You wouldn't make the trip back, he was forced to watch you die in his arms.

"Y/N!" He shouted till his voice was hoarse, "please don't leave me." He cupped your cheeks.

Hold on, I still need you.

You swallowed down the blood rising in your throat, "I love you, Peter Pan." Were your last words as you fell into eternal darkness.

I swear to love you all my life.

Peter didn't leave your body for hours, but when he did. He brought you with him. He walked into camp with his dead Queen in his blood covered arms.

When he arrived, not a single voice broke the silence. The boys watched as Peter laid you, their mother and Queen, on a blanket on the ground. Your beautiful eyes still open, they were no longer shining. Your skin ashen and cracked.

Peter looked at all of them, "The queen is dead."

———————————-

I just wrote this at 2:30 AM wow. it probs sucks but i've been feeling angsty as shit.

sorry if it was bad/too short but i needed to let angst out! love all of you ❤️❤️