the end

hey guys, as you can tell by the title, this book is coming to an end.

as of: june 2nd 2021 this book has been marked as completed.

words cannot describe how grateful i am for The Lost Family, if I become an author, that reader name is sticking even though my future books will have nothing to do with peter pan or once upon a time.

you guys made this place safe for me, whenever i'm feeling sad i head to the comments to read them. and if you're still reading here, thank you for reading my thoughts.

this book was and still is a safe space for me as i have yet to delete wattpad off my phone because i still love you guys, who are my friends that i've made here and that's never gonna change on my end.

please never forget that this is a safe space for you, you want to rant in the comments? go ahead. you're safe here and I never want you to feel otherwise.

i will obviously still respond to comments (hopefully all but a lot slip into oblivion to where i can't see them) and i'll respond to messages when wattpad chooses to notify me that they're there.

never forget that i love you all and you can message me anytime.

you can also find me at:

sapphicmsmarvel on tumblr, and if you dm me i'll send you my instagram and twitter (i don't want to post them because of doxing)

again i love all of you and thank you for being there for me.

i love you and thank you for being so loyal and kind to me, i hope you all continue rereading this book and enjoying as I have enjoyed writing it.💜