Pride

A/N: yes, this is a cupcaKke song, this song is my anthem i stg. 

There were a lot of LGBTQ+ Lost Boys. You all embraced each other, you loved each other and protected one another.

Pride month was coming up for the mortal realms, you decided to bring the happiness to Neverland.

You woke up really early to set up the table with all the breakfast foods that you knew the lost boys loved. At each LGBTQ+ Lost Boys place setting you put a mini flag.

There was a trans flag for Noah, who came out as trans while he was on the mortal realm. When he got onto the island, no one understood why he had a higher voice than them, until he explained his transition. For his birthday last year you had given him a binder and started up his T for him, Peter goes to the mortal realm to get it for him. He even has a top surgery date finally and all of you couldn't be happier.

Next to Noah sat a place setting for Alexander who is asexual, Alex came out to you privately a while back, then a couple weeks ago came out to everybody else. He confessed about how he felt he didn't belong. You immediately told him about how much everybody loves him and wouldn't think less of him. You were right. The boys just nodded and told him about how they accept him.

There was a bisexual flag for Felix, and next to him was Freddy's place setting which was a rainbow flag. The two of them were happier than ever and when they fought (which was a rarity) typically you and Peter (mostly you let's be honest) were relationship counselors. But you didn't mind, you loved both of them.

Then there was Elijah, Elijah was next to you and Freddy. Elijah was abused in his home for his sexuality. His father didn't believe that pansexuality was real. (quick A/N: if you don't know what pansexuality is, no biggie, here's the definition: the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity.) Peter and you quickly got him out of the environment when Shadow brought it your attention. He's come out of his shell quite a bit and you were proud of him.

The boys quickly woke up to you sitting at the table that had rainbow pancakes, waffles and freshly picked fruit. Along with bacon and sausages. You had gone all out of your boys.

Each had greeted you with a kiss on the cheek and a bright smile. They all sat down, letting Noah, Alex, Felix, Freddy and Elijah get the first pick at the food. Peter had woken up and found all of you waiting for him, he laughed and kissed you on the cheek too (cue the gagging from the boys).

About halfway through the meal, Felix had gotten up, he clanked his wooden cup with a wooden fork, getting everyone's attention. "Now," he began. "I'll admit, when Y/N first arrived, I couldn't stand her."

"Feelings mutual Felix." You laughed, he lowered his glass for the two of you to clank glasses.

"But," he continued smiling. "She became the mother that we all needed, she celebrates our differences, she comforts us when we need help but won't admit because let's face it, we aren't the best at communicating our hardships to one another. But above all, she made us go from a forced family to a true family that would go to the ends of the earth to protect each other." He gave you watery smile that didn't help the tears burning in your eyes. "To Y/N."

"To Y/N!" All the boys clinked glasses with yours and then chugged it.

This was your happy place, making the boys feel at home and making them feel like they belong. You loved these boys with all your heart, and they loved you. 

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I put the flags up there ^ if you wanted to know what they looked like put didn't know what they looked like <3 

I seriously love the LGBTQ+ community because they are what made me feel like I belonged when I was going through a huge shitstorm called family drama and internal struggles. Also you guys also got me through that so thank you thank you thank you to all of you for all the help you've given me. <3