Saving Henry

Going to Neverland with the Storybrooke crew for Henry. This is a twisted version of going to save Henry.

As you left Hook's ship you felt a hand grab your shoulder, you turned and saw Emma, who looked troubled.

"What's wrong?"

"Please be careful Y/N, don't run off."

"I'll be fine, I promise." You reassured her.

She sighed, "I know but you're like a sister to Henry, therefore you're like a daughter to me and you being here just-"

"Worries you, I know and I understand. But you have to remember that I have magic, I can protect myself." You pulled your puppy eyes and she reluctantly sighed.

"I know that but I don't want you getting taken."

"Emma, I'll be fine." She nodded reluctantly and walked ahead to catch up with Hook. You followed after the others went in front of you, you preferred to stay in the shadows, it kept your darkness calm.

It still amazes you that you are here on Neverland, the place that darkness lies. The most evil demon boy lives here and he took Henry, the one person who gave you motivation to control the darkness, to try to control it.

You guys kept walking until you heard a snap from behind you, you turned and saw nothing, but you knew something was there, watching you and your friends. You quickly checked to see if the others were looking, you saw that they were continuing without you. Perfect, whatever is watching you and your friends, you can catch it since you're the last one.

You walked towards where you heard the crunch but saw nothing, other than a snapped branch. You walked away and then that's when you heard it, a breathing near your right side, you snapped your head and again, saw nothing.

"Attentive I see," You heard a british voice admire, you spun around and saw a boy resting against a tree.

"Stalking I see," You mocked, to which he laughed.

"You've got fire, I like fire."

"The thing about fire is that it burns." You straightened your back, placing your hands on your hips and glared.

He laughed again, stepping closer, but you didn't flinch. He noticed you didn't back down from your warrior stance, "you know when I get close to people they cowar."

"You're Peter Pan." You said approvingly and then shrugged, "I was expecting more." You feigned disappointment and turned to walk away.

"What?" He asked as he jogged to catch up with you.

"I said, I was expecting more." You turned and smirked, "and by the blush on those chipmunk cheeks of yours tells me you weren't expecting someone to say that."

"Chipmunk cheeks?" He asked while quirking his head to the side, the blush slowly fading.

"Yeah, they're cute." You shrugged and walked away to catch up with your friends. Luckily he didn't follow.

****************************************************************

Pan's POVish

Pan arrived back at the camp with the most confused face ever. He wanted to know who this girl was and who did she think she was.

But he liked her, her fire, her strength. He wanted to know more, he saw Henry and kneeled down beside him.

"Your family is here to rescue you." He spoke in a venomous tone.