One Year Later

It has been a year since I uploaded this book.

At first it was a fun little thing just to keep my overactive imagination from overflowing.

Now, it's a fun big thing that I am taking a lot more seriously (which is a good thing).

I seriously love you guys with all my heart, you made a little amauter writer the happiest person, (I'm still amauter but I have more expierence than I did when I first started this).

I freaking adore you guys, you guys have saved me mentally, I love your comments especially, I love talking to you guys.

Now, onto the chapter!

A year of Peter and you dating.

It didn't feel like it.

It went by really fast, it feels like just yesterday he had accidentally flown into a tree trying to impress you, or he was figuring out what a CD was when the shadow brought it from the mortal world.

You two had been on countless adventures and loved each other through it all, he managed to get you to accept your darkness.

You managed to subtly soften him up, The Lost Boys appreciate that more than anything.

Before you came along he was a complete ass, I mean he still is an ass, but an adorable ass.

You were sleeping and you felt muscular arms wrap around your waist, you sighed contently and snuggled deeper into the cuddle.

You smelled the sweet smell of your favorite flower and opened your eyes. You saw bouquets of your favorite flowers along with your favorite candles being lit.

You hummed contently and Peter gripped you tighter, "morning my love." He whispered gently in your ear.

"Morning," you replied back, you turned over to face him, your eyes stared back at his apple green eyes.

"Happy Anniversary." He whispered gently, combing a piece of your hair behind your ear.

Your chest warmed at him saying that, and that he remembered.

"Happy Anniversary," you mumbled back with a sleepy smile.

He smiled and pressed a kiss to your head, he kept kissing your nose periodically in the time that you laid there.

He told you how he put Felix in charge of everything for today, it was just a day for the two of you secluded in your treehouse.

He made your guy's favorite meals for the day, you made him a flower crown that he begrudgingly wore, then told you to never tell the boys, you agreed while giggling.

For gifts he gave you a string necklace with a green stone hanging from it, you put it on immediately and told him how much you loved it.

Your gift is what you were nervous about.

He had told you how he always wanted something from your world, just to keep on Neverland.

You handed him the black case, "okay so you don't have to keep it but I thought you'd like it."

He smiled gently, "i'm sure I'll love it."

Nerves were blooming in your stomach as you watched him unlock the latches of the skinny back case.

He smiled, "wait what?" He asked as he held the silver black rod.

"It's a flute from my world."

His smile became larger and his cheeks became rosy, "oh Y/N." He said happily, "I love it." He said as he held it.

You showed him how to play it correctly and he nailed it.

"I'm so glad you like it Peter." You said relieved.

"I love it Y/N." He said as he kissed you, you,melted into it, the kiss scorched your insides turning them to ash like they always did when he kissed you.

This was the best anniversary you could've imagined.

15 FACTS ABOUT ME:

IN HONOR OF ONE YEAR I DECIDED TO DO SOME FACTS.

1. my favorite male character of all time is Azriel from A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

2. i am 100% feminist (obvi) and i support the LGBT community🏳️‍🌈 (i am a part of it too)

3. I idolize Selena Gomez. I admire her strength, the way she handles things and i also love her music style (Revival and SG2)

4.  My favorite Princess disney movie is Aladdin

5. My favorite shows are Impractical Jokers, The Flash and Supergirl.

6. I freaking love Superheroes

7. I have the Michigander accent, I slur my words and don't pronounce the T in anything except the obvious ones. I say the words Milk, Caramel, Refrigerator, Mirror, Crayons, Groceries, Kroger, Meijer, Government, wrong. I pronounce them Melk, Carmal, fridgerator, Meer, Crans, Grosheries, Krogers, Meijers, Goverment

8. I hate pop and gum.

8. My best friends are actually all non writers and readers, I'm the funky one in my friend group just how I like it.

9. I'm super sensitive about eyes, like anything with eyes no thanks.

10. I LOVE THE FALL AND HALLOWEEN LIKE SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

11. My favorite snack is seasoned fries.

12. I HATE HOMOPHOBICS, RACISTS AND ANTI-FEMINISTS LIKE GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU SOGGY BANANA PEEL (quick little side note: BISEXUALS ARE NOT CONFUSED THE ONLY THING WE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT IS WHY OUR LOVE LIVES INVOLVE OTHERS THAT HAVE NO REASON TO BE INVOLVED WITH WHO WE LOVE. 👏🏻WE👏🏻ALSO👏🏻ARE👏🏻NOT👏🏻CHEATERS👏🏻OR 👏🏻GREEDY👏🏻)

13.I love Italian food so much.

14. My favorite genres are horror, fantasy and fairytale retellings.

15. I love my dog more than people.

Thank you guys for one year amazingness! There will be more to come!

Also if you guys notice how the chapters are weirdly organized, it's because I wanted to keep the chapters that have more parts together just to keep things organized.